Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do we have another glitch?

Since last night eBay has logged me out about every 5 minutes. I never log out except to switch ID's. But browsing and posting it's logging me out constantly. Anyone else getting this?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payment Tech Issue not really a tech issue

Apparently if you are ebay manage payments you cant list in certain categories. Even though I had an item listed for about half a year, when I went to revise the price..it told me that "Ebay managed Pay" cant allow the item to be listed. But it was a...

Can't do Cyber Week 10% off Sale

Went to promotions and set up a 10% off sale for most of my items. Set it to launch now and end a week from now. Here is the copy and paste from the promotions page, it just says "Pending". Pending what??? The start time has elapsed... Status Offer n...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Bulk Shipping Label Problem

Bulk shipping labels would not let me combine two orders and pay just for that one shipment. It automatically set out for me to pay the other non-related orders at the same time. I was sure that it used to let you pay for just the combined order.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Authentication Failed" Notification

Why do I frequently get an Authentication Fail notification on a wide & long red banner when I'm typing a reply in a text box (no pics or locker room talk) just plain ole typing.. Happens more often than not.Just started happening in the last few wee...

My Firefox is not responding

When Firefox hangs, it stops responding to your snaps and keystrokes and doesn't seem to do anything. In like manner, a "(Not Responding)" name has appeared in the title bar and the mouse cursor changes into a turning wheel when it's over the Firefox...

Verify your account problem

I have 6 user id's and I just started getting the Verify Your Account captcha garbage with sliding a puzzle piece into the correct spot on a puzzle.After that is done it says that I am verified but before I can log in a user id I have to jump through...

Screenshot_2019-11-14 Security Measure.png Screenshot_2019-11-14 Security Measure(1).png Screenshot_2019-11-14 Security Measure(2).png
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors