cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have another glitch?

Since last night eBay has logged me out about every 5 minutes.

I never log out except to switch ID's. But browsing and posting it's logging me out constantly.

Anyone else getting this?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Make sure you don't have some corrupted cookies. Clear out your cache/temp files and try again.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thats what I thought at first too, but there is no problem on other sites. And I delete cookies every couple of days. 

I just got up so we will see if the same thing happens today.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@lja440  It happened to me yesterday as well. Right in the middle of typing something and by the time you hit post you are logged out. Then everytime I would come back to the forum even if it was just a few minutes later without closing my browser I would have to log back in which is not how it normally happens for me. 

Actually it just happened now as I am typing this up. Perfect timing. Keep in mind I had just logged in. Right in the middle of typing this happens, pic 1, then after you hit post pic 2 happens. If you click the link to take you back to your original page it takes you to the main ebay forum page where you obviously have to log in again but it doesnt actually take you back to your original page. It will also save the draft up until the point where the red message pops up.

You are not alone, I hope this helps!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

That's EXACTLY what I was getting. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

It's back to logging me out again this morning.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Here  we are with a new day and every post I have made so far I have gotten the red banner of doom. I am finishing writing my posts, copying them and then logging in and having to quickly paste and post.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply