Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When Sending Invoices, eBay Changes Our Default PayPal Email To One We Haven't Used In 10 Years

Upwards of 95% of our products (surplus military tires) are shipped via LTL freight, so we manually send our customers an updated invoice for those items once we've calculated the shipping costs. After the migration to Managed Payments at the end of ...

Any computer geeks out there?

When i print shipping labels from my Brother printer the rectangular shape of the borders of the label come out crooked - see image. I've changed the toner. I've changed the drum. I still get the same problem. Besides buying a new printer, any ideas?

cube.jpg
User avatar by Superstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

2FA without ebay app?

How do I use secure 2FA i.e. not sms message, without the ebay app. Just seem like a way to force people to use the data scraping ebay app for 2FA rather than a common app.

Relist Button Gone, All listed items not relisting but are dropping into the unsold column no header

About 2 weeks ago I lost the ability to click on the relist button, it was no longer there when I create a listing. Not only that, but all my items for sale are dropping into the unsold after the auction is over instead of automatically re-listing ag...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors