Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"New sign in activity" is useless if it sends a zillion messages and can't be disabled

I get these messages every time I long on, even though I have granted ebay.com an exception in my cookie settings for Firefox. But, I know there are other ways to trigger it. I am quite puzzled why Ebay is continuing to force this on us. If there wer...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search problems

No matter what I put in the search box, the moment I click on it the item is prefaced with weired numbers and letters...for example ..1&x2f;32f-15. Is someone messing with my account? How do I get rid of this?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order #

When you go to payments after shipping and click on all transactions and click on the order # the new page comes up blank. All the following information is missing . Under Purchase details It should have listed Buyer Name and Ebay ID, Ebay email, Pho...

App problems

App will not allow me to leave feedback. Switching to desktop only bounces me back to the app immediately. Have signed out and back in, cleared cookies, uninstalled and reinstalled...nothing works

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Having a problem with the shipping calculator. Some listings show discount rates, some retail. WHY?

I have set my preferences (in the shipping preferences) to offer the ebay negotiated prices to the buyer.Specifically USPS.When I click on the shipping tab in my listings, they show different amounts for flat rate envelope I am only using "flat rate ...

Seller accepted my Best Offer I paid then they cancelled and messaged me for more money for the item

A Seller accepted my best offer. I paid them via PayPal. Then they cancelled and refunded me because they said their father wanted more money for the item. Can anyone advise me other than reporting the Seller what I can do as there does not seem to b...

Seller Hub Popup Message is stuck on my Ebay seller page. It doesn't let me click on any thing.

Hi, When I try to access my Ebay Selling page a popup keeps appearing for the new seller hub. It won't let me click on any of the choices, to either accept, cancel or x it out. Any solutions. Very frustrating since, I have sales to ship, auctions clo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors