Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't contact ebay

Hello to everyone.I sell on Ebay USA. Sometimes I have questions or problems. After clicking on the "help&contact" section above and choosing the appropriate options for me, I come to the sending email to ebay section. I've sent emails to ebay from h...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Random ebay charge -35,83$

I just got on the bank to see and there was a charge of 35,83$ from :eBayO190750243122, SanJose i do not sell anything on ebay and i also havent bouht anything yesterday. If i go under purchase history nothing. Please help!  

53C4F27D-7F9A-4A6E-9565-CAE3A6C4C993.jpeg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Label Error Message to Canada

Tried printing out an electronic label yesterday for an item that is being shipped First Class Mail International to Canada and repeatedly kept getting an error message. Still having the same issue today. Reached out to eBay and was told that they ar...

Problems with Ebay website

I have read where many other sellers are having problems with these issues. I will list mine: Too many steps to go through when trying to sign into Ebay. Have to identify pictures over and over!! Website is continually shutting down when I try to lis...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors