Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay hacked

I found I could not access my purchase history I finally got through to someone I think is from eBay and he indicated it’s because my account was hacked. And discovered “charges” have been made last year and this equalling 13,000. How is it possible ...

ebay email

All Mail from Ebay goes directly to the Sent Folder in my Comcast Mail. It should be going to IN Box. All other incoming mail from others goes directly to my IN Box. No filters are set. Can anyone help with this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Overcharged on shipping labels. Ghost charges only showing in managed payments tab. Any advice?

So I moved into managed payments about one week ago. I sold a couple of items and went to pay for 2 labels on ebay. Each was rejected several times saying "something went wrong try again later". Later that day I was finally able to purchase and print...

User avatar by Scout
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spoof Email or Genuine?

I get an email from presumably Ebay stating that this is an early delivery notice. When I click on it, there is a prompt for Login Information. I don’t know who is doing this, whether it is Ebay or a Spoof Account, however this presents an avenue for...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay labels defaulting to Priority Mail now?

This is not a shipping issue. This has nothing to do with shipping and returns. This is a seller issue. While i was packing orders last night, i noticed that when printing a label, items that would usually default to First Class Mail were now default...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

Seller's listing page on how to remove all the blue notes added to selling items

What I want to find out is not on your Board .. (I would really like to return to the Classic Listing . How do you remove blue notes on my selling page?It is very annoying to see Send an Offer (why should I send an offer when none of the watchers are...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors