Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

item no as describe - cut and paste error

I made a mistake in a listing due to cut and paste and tried to fix it but found it not possible due to locks. I don't understand why there are so many locks preventing a seller from correcting typo mistakes. I could not even add any comment to help ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Seller - Tech - Store Categories Russian - 11/18/21 744a -ATTN Tech Issues board

I posted this issue 11/16/21 on the community ask a mentor board & advised to post this issue to here. The bottom Category in the left column when clicking on any item is in Russian, suppose to read "other." I did report this to d but issue not fixed...

11_16_21EBAYRUSSIAN.jpg 11_17_21ebaytrrans.jpg

GLS courier ALWAYS problems

It isn't possible that every shipment with GLS is always an ordeal. The other couriers are fine, GLS simply does not deliver, it ALWAYS says that the address is incorrect.More than once I had to go to their depot on the outskirts to collect the packa...

SCAM ALERT! Change of Address Fakes

LOOK OUT FOR THIS DEVIOUS SCAM… Had a gold coin listed, and someone *OTHER THAN THE WINNER* contacted me asking me to change the shipping address. It’s vital to keep an eye out for this sort of situation. My “buyer impersonator” said: Recently I made...

F6094FE5-1019-4118-8488-792A6FC01C32.jpeg

Make item descriptions more prominent

Twice I recently missed garment measurements in the description, with one of those times resulting in a mistaken purchase that cannot be returned, and the other resulting in an unnecessary seller contact. Technology item sellers often have custom des...

Complaint again eBay at BBB

I have filed a complaint against ebay with the BBB: 0581e7b7-45c5-11ec-a163-0e63a05a1194 Details:I have started to get large popup messages (about ¾ of the screen) every time I go to ebay. It stops me from using the site unless I do extra work. I con...

• 28 replies
  • 3 helpful

items from same seller in cart. Some items say 'seller won't ship to your address'

today I placed 9 items in my cart from the same seller. I live in US and so does the seller. 7 items will ship. 2 items given me a red error message "seller does not ship to your address'. What the hell - its the same seller and items with small ship...

Can't list - missing specifics

I've been trying all day to list more books. I only get 2 specifics - the title and ISBN number. There are possibly 20 missing options from genre to signed and everything in between missing. When I try to post, and am in preview, I can see typos, but...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors