Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! My ebay is screwed up

Can't access my listing to revise or even see them on PC. This is what it looks like when I try to go to my listings. Please Fix this ebay as I have not had any sales either in 2 days so I assume something is going on here. Plus it is impossible now ...

BROKEN EBAY.png broken ebay2.png

can't invoice with eBay motors

I can not invoice items sold on ebay motors. eBay states it is a vehicle and it can not be invoiced. I am sell tools not vehicles. I am losing sales and payments because of this. I am not listing under a vehicle category. I am listing under eBay moto...

Saving Templates Not Working

I am trying to save new templates and when I click save, the page gets stuck on "Saving Template" and never actually saves it. I have tried a few workarounds like creating copies of existing templates but the same issue occurs.

Item Not shipped

Item was paid for with PayPal, But seller did not provide Tracking and did not ship item.PayPal Declined my case and I have not gotten a refund.

ebay Payment System Down?

I’ve tried to make a purchase using several different payment methods and I keep getting the message “Your payment wasn’t processed.” None of my cards have holds on them and there is sufficient funds. Any idea what may be happening?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

BUYER ASKS FOR $11.99 REFUND - EBAY REFUNDS 148.99 - PLEASE READ - IT MAY CONCERN YOU TOO

I REALLY NEED SOMEONES HELP.THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED THIS MONTH. 2ND TIME,BUYER REQUESTS RETURN ON ONE ITEM FROM AN ORDER OF 12 - COSTING $12EBAYS RETURNS FULL AMOUNT OF TOTAL ORDER OF $148 1ST TIME,BUYER WAS REFUNDED, I CONTACTED BU...

Mis-Trust in ebay's automated seller managed payments - PLEASE READ

I posted this yesterday - probably in an unused section ebay took me to ..... Hello Ever come across something like this ? I'm on the ebay managed payments scheme. A buyer placed a duplicate order,(I can not cancel an order without leaving my credit ...

Resolved! Phishing letter from fake irs

Don’t open any official looking letters from eBay about taxes- eBay never sends paper correspondence, I just found that out. It looked very official and sounded like they were going to withhold money if I didn’t send back a special 1099 form. Just wa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors