Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback

"Orders shipped and awaiting your feedback" - still accumulating despite having left feedback, also the 'interact with buyer' icons on righthand side are still greyed out. How many days has it been now?

Purchase History

Having a problem with "Orders". The Filter by "Ready for feedback" is not working. When selected this option would show only purchases that feedback had not been left for. Mine shows all purchases. When I try to leave feedback again to correct I get ...

Unable to setup a Store

I created a Business Account / login and added a payment method... bank card... and next wanted to setup a Store to sell art... When I go to the Subscriptions page I get a red box with the following error... This was on Friday... Monday still showing...

Complete mess on Ebay

Hi Everyone,What a mess on Ebay. Can't sign in, when able to get in to my account everything is in $ not £. Can't relist unsold items. Have Ebay staff been messing about with the codes again ? Wonder how long it will take to get things back to normal...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Permanent Restriction, with no obvious reason.

What can be done about a permanent restriction from selling? I believe I gave eBay everything they asked for. They asked for all kinds of documents, like they didn't believe it was really me. They then asked for information about my business, which I...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Send buyer an offer

In the messaging system we can usually send interested buyers an offer. Since Thursday this feature has not been working. I start the offer process, and after submitting I am redirected to a page that just says "ERROR" Anyone else experience this?

Trying to Leaving Feedback

For the past few days I have noticed that the "left feedback" icon is not showing up. Now this morning, I am trying to leave feedback and I keep getting a message that my feedback cannot be left, close the window and try again. I have tried 7 times t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors