Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot List Items

This is getting crazy...don't know how many more bugs we're supposed to grin and bear through....Tried to list an item, item specifics get auto-populated -> whichever box I click on to enter new text in proceeds to clear out the rest of the listing. ...

Variation FRUSTRATION

I am very frustrated with variation listings. I have tried a few times over the last several months to do variations listings. Today, I tried again. I got everything put in there, took me about an hour to do it all, and then when I pushed the "list i...

Resolved! Obvious search bug

Right now if you search on the main web page (not mobile) for "nakamichi sr-3a receiver" there are five results. This is both Chrome and Firefox on Linux. However, if you omit the "receiver" and just search for "nakamichi sr-3a" then there's only one...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Comments on the new Listing Form

I've just walked through the new listing form to see how it compares to the current one, and added comments below in the order that I encountered some of the new methods introduced. What caught my eye were not technical glitches, but some strange and...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 15 replies
  • 17 helpful

Resolved! Buyer feedback went into the site where seller sends feedback - cannot remove.

A buyer left me positive feedback which somehow was directed to the page where the seller leaves feedback.I cannot delete the sent feedback - so I cannot send out any feedback to my buyers. The site will not allow me to write or send feedback. How do...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Feedback

The new feedback form - not good! Please make it auto populate previously made comments like it used to do. And as a seller, when I leave feedback, I do not need a screen to pop up asking me if I want to Save this Seller, the seller is me! Please fix...

Can't change my phone number on file

Does anyone else have this problem? Here's what I see. Been trying to do this for the last week or so as my current phone number on file is dead. Can someone humor me and try it themselves and tell me what you see? Change it back to your original if ...

Screenshot 2021-03-09 12.59.37.png

Resolved! BULK EDITOR Charged me $0.75 even though NO CHANGES were made! Can't use it without charge anymore!

I use the Bulk Editor as a way to "refresh" my Store. I pull up all my listings, MAKE NO CHANGES, and click submit. Been doing this for a couple of years with no charge. The other day it showed a .75 Insertion Fee Charge which I thought to be an erro...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors