Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller Hub: Quick Filters "Send Offers---Sent" numbers are not updating when expired offers drop off

Just noticed this new glitch this week. In the past, when a Best Offer I've made expires, it drops off the Send Offers---Sent quick filter. This number is no longer updating properly, as it has before, it just keeps adding to the numbers. Anyone else...

"Transaction Report" CSV details

I do my selling via the "reports" system of CSV files uploads/downloads and such. MOSTLY, I can figure them out by trial and error, but it it more painful than it needs to be. I've worked through the basic crap of having csv files that have descripti...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why does ebay keep making me reset my password?

Not sure if this is where I should ask this, but here we are... It has been happening at random, but FAR TOO often, that ebay, without giving me a reason other than 'we think we sense unnatural activity on your account', and forcing me to reset my pa...

Item not received case details page cuts off messages between buyers and sellers, will not expand.

This page used to show the entire message. Now it cuts off after 2 lines and the "..." does not expand the rest of the message, it's just plain text. If you copy/paste the whole area and paste into notepad, SOME of the message shows up, but not all o...

image.png

Site is a mess today...

Having an anchor store I used to get to talk with a rep after a few rings, now on hold for 10 minutes then the line comes to an end. Call back, 10 minutes decide I am tired of waiting. So I am here to report the "system error" messages I've been gett...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors