Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Descriptions are not showing in Drafts

My drafts are not showing their descriptions. I’ve tried everything. Refresh, copied listing, app etc. They were there about an hour ago. I am confident they will come back just not sure when. Why do these things happen? I am guessing this must have ...

No help from eBay

I have tried repeatedly to contact eBay about an item that I never received, but I'm getting railroaded by automation. They won't allow me to contact them - I tried for over an hour today, but keeping getting railroaded into a dead end (very frustrat...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Messaging Bug

Recently I've experienced a bug in the messaging system, where a seller sent me a message, yet that message is not viewable in my account messages. The only way I know that the message was sent to me was because of the email notification. Even when I...

Messages not loading on mobile app

For 2 days I have not been able to access my messages on the eBay mobile app. It says “Something went wrong, Please try again later, Reload.” You can’t reload. Cleared cookies, cache, did hard restart. Still won’t load messages. Anyone else having th...

When I click on an item, nothing happens

After I do a search for something, the list of those items appear but when I select any of them nothing happens. I can't view any item I click on, it just stays on list of items I've searched for. I've tried signing out and then back in but it doesn'...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller protection from dishonest buyers.

Seven week wait to find out today that I am out $575 from a buyer. Big mistake to refund a high rated buyer payment for missing shipment. This high rated buyer communicated still wanting the missing items if found. This high rated buyer signed for th...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not seeing all photos listed on sell page

I have listed an item with five photos. In setup, all photos appear. In preview, only one photo shows in main screen with the other smaller ones are to the left side. However, I cannot bring those thumbprint photos to see what they are. To sum up, in...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors