Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't add items to an existing markdown sale -- Save and Review button doesn't click

I have many existing markdown sales. All of a sudden, I am unable to add new items to any of my existing sales When I select additional items and click the blue Save & Review button, nothing happens when I click the button. I have been in an extended...

Unpaid items get lost in Cart/Save items

I am a high volume buyer. I usually have 10+ items in cart to be paid.All unpaid items should be shown in the cart or as the saved itemsHowever, recent I found some items mystically disappeared from cart or saved items. So if I paid off all items in ...

MFA Authentication

HellPlease implement a function allowing to add the second MFA Key (like Yubikey). Having a backup key is a must when the user looses his primary key.Best regardsLeszek Milewski

Pardon our interruption something about your browser made us think you you were a bot, lol

This interruption is doing my nut in. I cannot sign into ebay, after half a dozen pages moves, it's driving me insane, come on tech team sort it out, you're loosing millions.Pardon our interruption...As you were browsing eBay, something about your br...

CANNOT access "Selling" page link

I CANNOT use the "Selling" link it is FROZEN and does nothing.I access ebay using my ANDROID PHONE and the Microsoft EDGE BROWSER. I do not use the ebay app.I have cleared cookies, I have deleted browsing history, I have cleared the cache for EVERY a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors