Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with Seller Rating Calculations

Anyone else having problems with the way their Seller Rating has been calculated? We have been selling on Ebay for over 20 years. A number of years ago we changed some or policies so we could receive the benefits of being a Top Rated+ seller. We have...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay did not list my item as SOLD, another buyer purchased OUT OF STOCK ITEM!!!!!

I sold an item on eBay and an hour later it sold again to another buyer. What's up with eBay not marking it as SOLD???? Now I don't have an item to send to the second buyer. My funds are on hold being a new seller. I cannot seem to refund the second ...

Pardon our interruption... As you were browsing eBay, something about your browser made us think you

I browse Ebay a lot and yesterday decided to start selling I searched the 80% off fees and it asked me to update details, so I clicked on that now I can't log into Ebay Uk, I seem to be able to log in to Ebay.com but I want to sell in £'s not $'s.Thi...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS and FED EX shipping problems

hello allI NEED HELP!!when i sell an item and it is time to ship the item out for some reason i can not ship thru fedex or ups. the option is in grey scale so i can not even select it, i can only select usps and that is not a goods option. i need hel...

Ebay International Shipping

Was enrolled in EBay’s International shipping program… since 24h it has disappeared from my listings…. If I search my items in the Ebay search bar, the I go in the listing to see where this item ships too the scroll down menu shows only the US !! not...

Blurry photos

I know this seems like a dumb thing but within the past week or 2 my photos are blurry. I have to spend more time taking pictures and holding very steady and even then it seems like some are still blurry. For the longest while (months ?) I noticed wh...

getting a TPG listed on eBay?

Hi; not sure where to begin, this might be the wrong forum? I'm trying to get a company recognized by eBay as a third party grader for sports trading cards and TCG. I can't seem to get a hold of anyone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.....

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am not a BOT

How ridiculous. Trying to access my acount to print a sales invoice and eBay system thinks I am moving too quickly to be a human.Tell that to the rest of the people in my house!!!Please get this fixed eBay.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors