Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pricing

Is ebay been hacked.The prices in some places are way overpriced .As like thousands over.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EeBay system is down? I know for a fact it was down all day yesterday and today

Do anyone know how long eBay system will be down? I know for a fact it was down all day yesterday and so far today. This is the error message you will see at check outSorry, we can't process your payment. Here are your options:Use a different credit ...

Access Denied you don't have permission to access "http://www.ebay.com" on this server.

I'm getting the message left in my subject line every time I try to respond to a message within the ebay message system and when I try to complete other ebay tasks. Not all tasks, mind you, but only certain tasks. Any suggestions for how to resolve t...

My watch list

How do I make my watch list just a list of items I'm watching with NO THUMBNAILS.Up to this week I had my watch list set up to just show items but ebay has changed that setting and seems to have removed the tools to set my pages as I would like to se...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I too believe that the eBay site is compromised trouble for the last 10 days!

I've made dozens of calls and they always tell me it's on my side! Slow loading purchase page freezing up unable to bid sometimes etc. etc.! I have tried changing Internet providers from Verizon back to ATT.net, I've used Google chrome, i've gone fro...

Why is it so hard to get the correct currency displayed on eBay.

This is ridiculous I have spent hours this morning fighting with eBay to get rid of Japanese Yen. Yes I live in Japan and yes I have a Japanese address. I am a U.S. Service Member living abroad with a U.S. bank account and use U.S. Dollars. I have ve...

Pounds to Yen.jpg still yen.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is eBay site compromised?

I've been having problems with very slow loading Seller listings and halting scroll since the end of June. Last night I got 2 eBay Shipping Notifications for items that I had purchased and received Shipment of 2 weeks ago. I don't think it's a proble...

Messaging users from sold email

When I sell an item I receive an email that the item is sold. There is a link in this email to contact that user who purchased the item. If you click this link it will bring up the messaging but many times it will be sending a message to a different ...

Wifi

Just recently I've not. Even able to open eBay over wifi either on my iPhone or pc. Any ideas anyone?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Photos on Watch List

Does anyone have the same problem that I am having? Just a few of the photos on my watch list are showing up. Are there any solutions to correcting and/or fixing this problem? I am using Windows 10. Thanks, if you are able to help.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors