Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is eBay a shadow organization?

Why can't I find a phone number on ebay website. No way to contact eBay except through canned answers. There are no other options. I used to be able to find a phone number to call but not now. I am having issues downloading my watchlist for two month...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

A purchase was made from my account for 260 euro. I did not make that purchase

I was driving for 3 hours today, and in the middle of my trip, I receive three emails, related to a purchase made from my account. I called my bank, they said the purhase was made via paypal. I called ebay support (waited 4 minutes) and spent 15 minu...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't share item on android app

When I had a HTC it was fine, now got a galaxy s7 when I press share screen quickly flashes with an error message and goes back to the lists page not the item I was trying to share. Please help

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Inbox Full - Quota Exceeded

I just replied to an email from customerhelp@ebay.com and received two emails in return. The first thanked me for the email and said they would get back to me in 24-48 hours. The second email said the following. ________________________________ Subje...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

List of Unsold Items Has Disappeared

Went to relist unsold items and they have all disappeared. I called eBay customer support and rep could see my items, but was unable to help in getting them so I could see them. I asked her to report this as a technical problem. Few days later, still...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stolen Account

A while ago I received an e-mail stating that my e-bay e-mail has been changed and a link if that was not me. I click on the link and it tells me to log in... I can't log in because my e-mail was changed. I tried to make a new account and it said my ...

Ipad Categories not working

Hi I use the eBay IPad Ap but when I go into Categories .. Clothes .. woman's bags I get no results apart from about 6 items ... see photo top line is Limited Items and that's it ... I've deleted ap and reinstalled any advice?

IMG_1446.PNG
User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Motors listings not responding as usual

It has been the case for as long as I can remember that, when you click on the model of the car appearing above its main photo, ALL vehicles of that model are shown. For example, clicking on "Discovery" in "eBay Motors > Cars & Trucks > Land Rover > ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Photo's on listings keep flickering

Hi, Can anyone help please, for the last couple of months when I tab onto a listing photo to look at it - lots of times (not always) the screen and photo flickers. Sometimes other photo's on the same listing stay still and am able to use the magnific...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors