Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Motors listings not responding as usual

It has been the case for as long as I can remember that, when you click on the model of the car appearing above its main photo, ALL vehicles of that model are shown. For example, clicking on "Discovery" in "eBay Motors > Cars & Trucks > Land Rover > ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Photo's on listings keep flickering

Hi, Can anyone help please, for the last couple of months when I tab onto a listing photo to look at it - lots of times (not always) the screen and photo flickers. Sometimes other photo's on the same listing stay still and am able to use the magnific...

cart button and add to cart button not working

My add to cart button and my icon cart button are not working properly. When I try to use them, I get the message " unable to load cart". They will work very slowly after I hit them about ten times. It is the same on desk top, Ipad, or phone.I would ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

saved searches

I recently switched browsers from Firefox to Google because Ebay had suddenly frozen. It is working fine now when logging onto it through Google. However, I cannot navigate from the saved search emails to EBay. That is, when opening an auction lot pa...

Only option is to WATCH an item. Wish list and other created list option have disappeared (again!)

In addition to watching an item, the other options for keeping tabs on items were to add an item to a wish list or other self-created lists. Now, the only option is to "heart", add to Watch list. There are many reasons that I don't want to add an ite...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

Activity on my eBay account

I am not receiving emails on my activity on my account. I have called twice this week. I went on my PC to reset my settings for communicating with buyers. I am receiving marketing emails from eBay, but not my sold, offer, and relist emails. I need th...

Removed unsold objects returning in list

Well i don't know what Ebay is doing lately.I now have multiple objects that i have removed from the unsold tab, now i look again and there they are again? What the hell is going on? Also 2 of my API modules have failures because there are problems w...

Free Monthly Listings not working being charged $1.65 insertion fees

Having major problems with my promotional Monthly 40 free listings in constant error.Ebay charging me $1.65 insertion fees for listing that should be free they credit the error cost back but I have to ring them everytime to do this. Ebay say it is a ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Results matching fewer words - potential bug

For the past two days in New Zealand I've been plagued with a rather bizarre problem concerning the search function. I regularly search for Muppet Photos and I usually get x number of results. However, since yesterday all that happens is that only on...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors