Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NEW Problem with Verification Codes

Sometine during the day today, a new problem was introduced. Earlier in the day, I had absolutely no problems on eBay. Now, no matter what the heck I am trying to do - clicking on My eBay at the top of a page, going to log off, etc., I get an annoyin...

not getting messages emailed

Starting today (2 oct 2017), I am not being emailed any messages sent through ebay. Anyone else having this issue? The messages are there, they just aren't forwarding to my email address. Last one I sent & got was 22 sep. I sent some today and they n...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't reply to my eBay messages

After reading through the menusha of complaints and replies I finally figured it out. One person replied if she just kept picking around with her mouse eventually it happened.So I went back and tried that, then realized that she was actually right - ...

Problems adding photos to new listing

For the past week I've had issues getting photos to upload from Auctiva to Ebay every time I try to create a new listing. I receive the following error message from ebay: "Network Error #WC002. Image can not be copied from URL. This could be due to t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Business Policies

Dear Ebay,Under busienss polices Navigation link is failing to take yout to your selected listings. Before ebay open 2017 it was working perfect. I have called ebay 10 times and gotten 10 different answers. There was a whole effort at the ebay open 2...

Incorrect information inserted under title by eBay.

eBay is putting a another line under the title in the search results. It appears this information comes from the Item Specifics. The problem is, on an Item Specific with a drop down menu of presets, when you enter a custom entry, eBay randomly displa...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Problem with searching for real items

Ebay isn't keeping up with knock offs and it's causing problems. I was looking at a couple things- an IKEA Ektorp chair cover and something new, a "Fingerling Monkey Toy". I do not want fake. I bought a cover and nearly bought a fake Fingerling toy b...

New Tab Opens When Clicking on Item Link

Every time I click on a item link from my Saved Searches Ebay opens a new tab... Very, Very annoying... If I wanted a new tab I could open one myself... What's up with this?? Doesn't happen on any other site.. More non improvements or just another gl...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 36 replies
  • 31 helpful

Current Balance Can't Be This High

So I am seeing that my current balance is over double what it should be as I had my balance down to almost zero before the 1st. So normally the new balance should just be my store fee. But it is more than double that. Customer service phones are unav...

Problem on Mobile app

For the last couple months, I have had continuous problems with the app. Example: just happened, again. Item sold and when I click box that says item sold, ready to ship, it says item not sold, relist? Yet it was sold and paid for. Other problems sho...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors