Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to pay my fee

Hi,I can't pay my selling fee.Everytime I choose to pay with Paypal another page appears say this: "This site can’t be reachedmy.ebay.co.uk refused to connect. Go to http://ebay.co.uk/Search Google for ebay co uk eBayISAPI" "How can I resolve it?

Adding items to a collection

Having an issue with adding items to a collection. When trying to save an item to my collection, all I get is a spinning wheel and nothing ever happens. Is anyone else having the the same problem?

Adult only item - Requires verification

Some of the items in my store are showing this. And no pic is showing, so buyers cannot search or see my items. It is not happening on all my items just some; and all of my listings have basically the same description. Why is this happening and what ...

Allow offers auction style

Good Morning. I recieved an offer from ebay to list in the Auction Style format and to "check - Allow Offers" and then ebay would give me 25% off my final value fees on these auctions that had this "Allow Offers" chosen when I list. I realize that in...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Watch List Wiped Out

I was cleaning up my Watch List of about 150 items, going page by page and deleting quite a few on each page. I noticed that the message each times was "Are you sure you want to delete these 25 items?" when in fact it was always LESS than 25 items. H...

Shipping discount Promotion

Help, I've been trying to create a "Shipping Promotion Discount" in Manage Promotions for weeks now and once I get everything put in and submit it goes to "Page not Responding". I've had successfully sales via this way for months and even when I try ...

markdown manager not working correctly

i started a rule last night 45% off items 22.99 to 55.99all of my listing are now at 17.49since when did 45% off 24.99 equal 17.49?now i have to figure out how to fix ALL the listings that have the wrong prices even though my rule states clearly 45% ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with Editing Current Listing, Listing New Item and Relisting Ended listings

I spoke to ebay support yesterday about a couple problem we are having since the Spring Update-- With listing new items, editing current items and relisting ended items. When I was on the phone with eBay the person attempted to relist an item that we...

Buyer undercharged on USPS First class shipping labels, ebay issues refund to seller.

Nearly every time I list an item and offer USPS First Class shipping, the Ebay shipping calculator gives the buyer a much lower rate than I have to pay.Several times I have gone through the hassle of contacting someone at Ebay and after looking at th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors