Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing Error - Autofilled Optional Item Specifics won't allow me to remove them

When I'm creating a listing, it's auto-filling some of the optional Item Specifics with information that while reasonable, is not correct. But when I remove the information, it still shows up in the listing or the draft. For example, I listed a model...

Postage Labels - weights and prices

For a good few days the ebay postage system has not worked as intendedI ship between 80 and 150 items a day - a lot of them are Letter Post and below 99grams.I am moving towards 2nd Class for most of my listings The problem is....when I am ready to p...

Listing in app - can’t edit item specifics

If I do a “sell similar” from one of my own listings I am unable to update certain item specifics such as ‘custom sku’This just started today. I need to be able to change my custom sku for each item I list as everything is numbered and I cannot chang...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delete Unsold Items

Friends Romans and fellow e.bayers lend me your ears.To delete unsold items from being relisted or just hanging about in your unsold items page which could get longer and longer below is what must be done to delete them permanently.1. Open page to my...

Can’t access the app since iPhone update

I’ve recently updated my iPhone software and since then I can’t access the eBay app. It won’t open any of the search functions and when I try to log in, it accepts username and password and then just spins round and round and does nothing. I can use ...

System is triggering/flagging keywords in listing - not scanning the entire listing

Greetings - We noticed something interesting today with 1 of our listings that was flagged. We noticed that the flag was caused by a keyword in the listing.Your listing was removed: Encouraging illegal activity policy We work closely with non-profits...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors