Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Key search words not working

My item titlevintage tramp art picture frame wood folk fits 3 1/4 by 3 3/4in photo primitiveI search (all categories) folk art picture frame and get 515 items but my frame is not in it. I've been through all 515 many times one by one and it will not ...

Hyperactive scripting, page reloading automatically

Something really strange has been happening to ebay lately. I load ebay, but when it finishes loaded it reloads the page. Searching items is tricky because once the list is loaded, the page will reload with some sort of number string in the search bo...

BUYER OVERCHARGED

This is not a combined-shipping overcharge. This is something new. It APPEARS to be a miscalculation. The data was downloaded directly from eBay (.csv format). Can anyone explain why eBay added $0.10 to the total? Buyer Overcharged. Can anyone explai...

eBayBuyerOvercharged.png

Posting issues for 45 days- more issues

O thought I was done posting ebay technical issues and another just came up. Returning an item may have you call ebay now to resolve. I mailed a return and marked shipped. It would not let me fill out the tracking number, so I posted it. Now, ebay aw...

orders not loading

when I go to orders on my orders page i get this attached image. Nothing is loading. On my computer or my phone. I have no way to ship my items because I cant see what they are. I do not want to be docked on timeliness for this.

Sale Payment Details Not Showing in Paypal

eBay says I have a sale. My PayPal balance confirms I had a sale. However, there is no detail anywhere in PayPal that shows the sale/payment. Add to that, the "Payments Sent" link isn't working - it redirects to the Payments Received info. Anyone els...

Resolved! Active Content

I recently posted some auctions. I had put in the classification and the title and maybe a picture. Scrolled down to enter the description and, before entering anything, there is a message telling me that I have active content and I should get rid of...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors