Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Accepted Offers Not Appearing on Selling Page as "Waiting For Buyer to Pay"

Hello, Recently I have been having an issue where my accepted offers as a seller take a awhile or do not populate on my seller page after I accept the offer. This is very frustrating since it seems sometimes the order simply disappears and there is n...

Categories will not work in my store instead subcategories are where my listings are going

My listings have usually up to 6 subcategories, e.g. sizes. When I create a listing I can only add to subcategories which means it looks like I have 1 product in 1 particular size. Been ongoing for 10 days now, multiple phone conversations but no res...

eBay won't let me pay

I won a bid on a $13 item. Believe me, I have thirteen stupid dollars. But it wouldn't process any of my payment methods (I've tried 3 credit cards, 1 ATM card and Google Pay). I've made sure my numbers were all correct. I've made sure my addresses w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 4 helpful

Can't leave feedback, "We can't find this transaction. Please check your purchases to leave feedback

I see a few other topics on this problem. I will add mine. 2 items purchased thru best offer on Sept 12th, both delivered today. Purchase history even shows delivered. I click on the blued out "leave feedback" and I get "We can't find this transactio...

Another customer gouged by eBay on shipping, enough already

Another customer ONLY shown the MOST EXPENSIVE option (FedEx SmartPost) for shipping at over $18. But wait! USPS Priority for the SAME box is only $10.23!!! This has been broken for MONTHS!!! I checked with the customer, only one option was shown, th...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

locked account

4 months ago I noticed that I was no longer getting sales or offers. I was unable to log into my account. When I tried to login, I got the following message:"For your security we've temporarily locked your account. Please reset your password to sign ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

countdown timer malfunction

with about 30 seconds left in the auction, I click on the "Place Bid" button... the bid window pops-up and the timer is as much as 8 seconds ahead of the timer on the auction page. I'll (supposedly) watch the auction end with me as the high bidder. T...

ebay - 8 secs.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors