cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Link in Store not working...

auctionpet
Guide

I created a sale today and selected the option to add the 'Items On Sale' link to my listings. Clicking on the link fails to take buyers expressly to the items on SALE. Instead it takes them to ALL my items. Buyers aren't going to want to wade through every listing to find those on sale. Why isn't this link working? Anyone else experience this.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Sale Link in Store not working...

I'm having the same issue.  Hope this is fixed soon. I have many upcoming holiday sales planned.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hasn't worked since June/whenever they did the store update.....

@Anonymous

I know the store team has problems, but anyway to get this one thing fixed? 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Not working since June!! Does ebay not realize how bad it makes the site and it's sellers appear when links to SALE items fail to work. As a buyer, I'd think it's some type of bait and switch. Maybe that's why this site is lacking in buyers. If I click on a sale link, I want to only view sale items, not a sellers entire store!

I've created html code for prior website of mine, it's not complicated to create a working link! I could do it and I'm certainly no IT pro!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It's now officially holiday sales season and the store link to items on sale is STILL not working. Truely pathetic that ebay stresses the importance of promotions while at the same time handicapping sellers trying to run markdown sales promotions.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply