cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold items are still active and not appear in my sold items

Hi.

My paypal app says that I received money. As I can see - I sold item. Nevertheless - this item is still visible in my active listing. If you see it - you can see "item is out of stock". Nevertheless it is still not in my sold listings.

Have somebody the same problem?

Thanks

Michal

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, this happened to me last week. I received a PayPal notification that I'd received money. Based on the amount, I knew it had to be something I was selling on eBay. Waited awhile, expecting to get a "sold" notification from my eBay app. Never happened. I looked at what PayPal said I'd sold, and sure enough it was one of the items on eBay. Went on my eBay, the item was still listed as active with a few watchers on it and everything. I actually had to reach out to the person and ask them if they did, in fact, purchase the item or whether it was an error. Made me look super unprofessional (thanks, eBay). Long story short, it took nearly 12 hours to show up on my eBay as a "sale," and she did actually purchase it. eBay please fix this error!!!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I'm also having the same issue as you. I received a paypal payment for one of my items but no sold item on ebay either. It has been like this for a few hours.

Eric

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes, this happened to me last week. I received a PayPal notification that I'd received money. Based on the amount, I knew it had to be something I was selling on eBay. Waited awhile, expecting to get a "sold" notification from my eBay app. Never happened. I looked at what PayPal said I'd sold, and sure enough it was one of the items on eBay. Went on my eBay, the item was still listed as active with a few watchers on it and everything. I actually had to reach out to the person and ask them if they did, in fact, purchase the item or whether it was an error. Made me look super unprofessional (thanks, eBay). Long story short, it took nearly 12 hours to show up on my eBay as a "sale," and she did actually purchase it. eBay please fix this error!!!
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for your reply and experience. Few minutes ago I received notification from ebay app about that says "you sold..," and next message "you received the payment". The first time I see that.... 

thanks to both replies!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I bought a phone on Ebay today, Paypal shows transaction complete. Ebay shows order cancel due to non payment. Ebay says Paypal problem, Paypals says no reported issues. Now I have to contact the seller to work this out. No ownership of clearly their issues at Ebay/Paypal
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Same problem here, paypal showed transaction complete but eBay item was still listed with watchers until you clicked on it (then said item no longer available). The order was then randomly reversed to the buyer a few hours later and the listing is no longer to be found anywhere.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply