cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most recent feedback is 6 months old

My feedback page is messed up, it's only showing entries that are 6 months old or older.  It also shows that I've left no feedback for buyers.

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: Most recent feedback is 6 months old

Anytime I hear Ebay is going to "improve" something it sends shivers up my spine.

Message 31 of 62
latest reply

and if you look for the most recent sold comps you are seeing items sold in 2022 before "recent". Such a mess

Message 32 of 62
latest reply

There is still newer feedback missing. When I choose one month from the pull-down menu on the right-hand side some of the more recent feedback is still not there. And I'd like to know where the Feedback Left for Others has gone. I use that feedback a lot when I get offers from potential buyers. I will check their feedback left for others and if they never leave feedback why should I give them a deal? Additionally, if they have left a plethora of negative feedback for other sellers I will decline their offer because I don't want to deal with someone who has a habit of leaving negative feedback.

Message 33 of 62
latest reply

I have experienced the same problem for the past couple days. I am also unable to review ANY feedback posted for customers. 

Message 34 of 62
latest reply

@ajs_coins_and_alchemy wrote:

I noticed for the past month or more I have "out of order" feedback or old feedback showing first. I have noticed some of my "glowing" feedback appearing at the top on mobile/app view.

I think that's kinda a great idea as a seller. I'd like my glowing feedbacks at the top and just ditch the irrelevant menial feedbacks? Maybe AI at work here?

The AI is not doing a great job. It keeps pushing to the top a pos FB I have that, while it does express comments the buyer is generally happy, also criticizes the item they purchased for something clearly depicted in listing photos and description (and is not a flaw or defect in any way, just not what the buyer wanted).

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 35 of 62
latest reply

I am also unable to review ANY feedback posted for customers.

Using the helpful link provided by valueaddedresource and pasting in your username you should be able to see your feedback left for others here:

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/jstars?filter=feedback_page%3ALEFT_FOR_OTHERS&sort=TIME

Message 36 of 62
latest reply

It's a bit disastrous looking and there is NOTHING in the announcements. I actually left fb as a buyer today for someone that bought from me. Trying to leave follow up fb was a little taxing.

Message 37 of 62
latest reply

Jk, my page is all messed up too , just like yours is.

This just happened today.

It now shows feedback from 6 months ago at the top, but then the latest feedbacks left by my Buyers are invisible, or not showing up on the pages.

Wonder what they're doing?

This is not good.

Message 38 of 62
latest reply

I know what you mean. My Feedback Page is all screwed-up now.

Wow, what a mess!

I hope EBay fixes this problem soon.

Message 39 of 62
latest reply

Me too....It's always so frightening.

Scares me

Message 40 of 62
latest reply

Grandma, I know!

WE had no idea this was coming. There was no Announcement on this "change"...And I think it's sort of a major change to our Feedback page. Would have been nice if we'd known what was going to happen ....and WHY?

Message 41 of 62
latest reply

Maybe all these glitches, bugs, programming errors, whatever, are deliberate.

After all it diverts some attention away from the monumental sales slump.

Message 42 of 62
latest reply

Yes. My feedback page looks totally out of order.

Looks weird.

Would have been nice if eBay had Announced this major Feedback change, and WHY they even did it?

Message 43 of 62
latest reply

Interesting - UK community staff are saying the not being able to see "feedback left for others" is a technical issue. 🤔

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Technical-Issues/Cant-view-a-buyers-quot-feedback-left-for-others-qu... 

You are referring to the sort order of feedback, that's a different matter. I've reported accounts that cannot see feedbacks, as this is a confirmed technical issue and something different to the link above.

devon@ebay kyle@ebay elizabeth@ebay - can you confirm if removing "feedback left for others" in whatever we would call this new feedback experience is an intentional change or a technical issue please?

Message 44 of 62
latest reply

I'm actually seeing "feedback left for others" restored in the "new" design now while still retaining the "most relevant" sort order for feedback received, so I would guess either it was an unintentional technical issue or they've reversed course on at least that part of it.

Message 45 of 62
latest reply