cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most recent feedback is 6 months old

My feedback page is messed up, it's only showing entries that are 6 months old or older.  It also shows that I've left no feedback for buyers.

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: Most recent feedback is 6 months old

Yep, seems like it all depends on which route you take to the feedback page. Seems eBay is preparing to delete the old, traditional route in favor of the new one that takes extra clicks to get there. 

Message 16 of 62
latest reply

Same thing with me. I hope eBay addresses this soon.

Message 17 of 62
latest reply

I have the same problem

Feedback is all jumbled - not in order and missing feedback 

Message 18 of 62
latest reply

Me too I am missing all my new purchase feedback. 

Message 19 of 62
latest reply

Yeah, I noticed this as well regarding access through "see all feedback".  I have no problem with eBay making changes and hopefully improvements to various functionalities, but they always do it without any notification of temporary disruption. Their communication to their customers is abysmal.

Message 20 of 62
latest reply

Same thing is happening to me 😖 If they're going to roll out changes that will break things we need to function as sellers wouldn't it be nice if they let us know when things are going to be wonky? It's like having your mechanic change the windshield wipers while you're trying to drive in the rain.

Message 21 of 62
latest reply

I guess they think we need a challenge?

Message 22 of 62
latest reply

I've got the same issue, however its only on the desktop.  On the iPhone it looks just fine. 

Message 23 of 62
latest reply

I dont  think so its an issue or a glitch.

To me this looks kike they are rearranging the feedback received so on the first page is "most informative" feedback.

Like more longer feedback or good feedback on pricier items is up front.

That's why the mixture.

If that's true as I think, then I WELCOME this change, as now my first page feedback look really nice and very informative for a protentional new buyer.

Looks like the feedback was sorted by AI what it thought best for the  front page.

I imagine this being updated after some time period or some number of new feedback received.

Anyway, looks good to me.

For not being able to leave a feedback on orders, I know they wanted to get rid of this functionality for some time, so maybe now they are finally doing it. Leaving feedback for order was obsolete in my opinion as we were able to leave only positive feedback and it had no value at all.

Message 24 of 62
latest reply

Yeah, looking for others feedback, it looks like most positive/ informative written feedback is on first page.

Then you can filter it as customer with new "Period" drop down menu on right side.

Message 25 of 62
latest reply

Providing a screenshot for tech support.

Mine is out of order.  Might have other issues as well... just as others have stated.

11-1-2023 eBay Feedback issues.jpg

Kim
Message 26 of 62
latest reply

So ebay feels only one of the feedback ratings I've received over the past 6 months /year deserves to be shown above the break?  Buyers that care to look, may not know all the workarounds to see I have more recent experience than that.   To me at a glance, I would think that seller isn't selling much (not far from the truth, but not as bad as it looks either).

Message 27 of 62
latest reply

For me at glance your feedback looks very good and from the number of feedback its clear you are experienced seller. I think customer value more quality feedback than when it was left. Go try to compare your current first feedback page and then filter with "1 month", to me as customer, now the first page has more value because its giving me a lot of info about the seller without need to dig through the hundreds of feedbacks. 

Message 28 of 62
latest reply

Compare your first page now and then filter the feedback by selecting 1 month on right side of the page. Arguable it looks better now and its giving greater picture about you as a seller.

Message 29 of 62
latest reply

I think eBay is changing it to match the way the app displays them (why?). The webpage currently shows only 'Most Relevant.' In the app, you have to change the filter to 'Most Recent' to see the current feedback. I hope they will add a filtration option to the website.

Message 30 of 62
latest reply