cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left navigation bar / section is missing from sellers and store pages. Completely blank.

The left navigation bar / section has completely disappeared from seller pages and store pages. So, there are no categories listed, specifics are gone, no sold/completed option, etc., etc.

When entering a search term for a specific item, the results page has the standard left-side navigation. However, if you click on an item and then select "visit seller's store" or "see seller's other items" those pages display a page full of listings with no options to narrow them down.

Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Left navigation bar / section is missing from sellers and store pages. Completely blank.

@avalonmontana 

Ditto here...filters are gone from left side panel.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 48
latest reply

Not just that, my listing and my drafts keep coming up missing also. Started a couple hours ago and my sales and offers stopped then also.

Message 3 of 48
latest reply

Experiencing the same here 😣

Message 4 of 48
latest reply

We asked devon@ebay about it on this discussion:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Completed-sold-items-search-not-working/m-p/34355159#M2372394

Hopefully he'll be able to find out what's happening and provide an update.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 48
latest reply

just made similar post. ebay you better hire back some of the lay offs. my last bug took a month to fix. in the mean time i cut my store in half. not impressed. i need a break. 

Message 6 of 48
latest reply

Same, only work around to it I have found is to use the advanced search and put the seller's id in, I hope they fix this soon.

Message 7 of 48
latest reply

Having the same issue for sure a big problem as many of us use consignors and want to send end results! 

Message 8 of 48
latest reply

I just  got off the phone  with CSR rep  about   navigation bar  missing  , to get any updates  from my last call  I  did at 11:30 am .     Well  rep did a escalation ticket  to the tech boys . And was told to check my email in couple hours  letting me know it has been fixed.    I figure the tech boys are doing some updates  to site  that has caused this problem.

Message 9 of 48
latest reply

I just noticed a CATEGORIES drop-down menu that I've never seen before. I hope eBay isn't planning to turn the missing left-side navigation filters into a bunch of drop-down menus.

categories.JPG

Message 10 of 48
latest reply

Still going on at 8:49 am Central. Just had a buyer ask, why they cannot navigate my other items. This is day 5 of issues on this site, sales are down by 75%.

Message 11 of 48
latest reply

I am seeing the same issue....I wish we could at least have acknowledgement from Ebay that they know there is a problem and they are working on it....

Message 12 of 48
latest reply

@abclovell wrote:

I am seeing the same issue....I wish we could at least have acknowledgement from Ebay that they know there is a problem and they are working on it....

@abclovellEbay IS aware of the problem and they are looking into it.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 13 of 48
latest reply

might be fixed by may. my last issue took a month. i just ended another 50 items. glad outdoor season is upon. go sell at a flea and leave this nonsense behind.  

Message 14 of 48
latest reply

I'm having the same issue as well.  I use the completed / sold options all the time so this is very frustrating.Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 9.19.13 AM.png

Message 15 of 48
latest reply