cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAY FOUR MISSING PICTURES GLITCH NOT FIXED

When is this going to be addressed, business is tanking.

Message 1 of 142
latest reply
141 REPLIES 141

Re: DAY FOUR MISSING PICTURES GLITCH NOT FIXED

I'M getting emails from people wanting photos,it tells them i haven't uploaded any photos thats what it reads where the photo used to be.
Please replace that message with temporary technical difficulty.
Message 31 of 142
latest reply

I agree. The message where the photo is supposed to be says, "The seller has not uploaded any pictures. Check the item description for details." It should say, eBay is experiencing difficulties. Makes us Sellers look bad. We all know that it is impossible to to list without at least 1 photo so why would that message even be there. Ebay doesn't allow it. It is impossible to list without at least 1 photo so why have a message blaming the Seller when it is an eBay issue. Anyway....

And so here we are on another day of it not being fixed. Nothing on the Technical Issues board either. There never is though. No surprise there. Ebay needs to keep us informed, but that just won't happen.

Message 32 of 142
latest reply

yep,watchers not visible to buyers,promo bar on bottom,store category 2 month glitch,preferred seller status revoked for not offering free returns,missing photos with convenient message blaming seller for failing to upload photos,they may buy it and send it back for not describing item,had a stroke 2 months ago from this kind of stuff,my prolactin has jumped from 15 to 171,it affects health to,wound up stay wound up.since February since they started scuttling the ship,don't know whats done on purpose and whats not.
Message 33 of 142
latest reply

just got a message from a potential buyer asking if the item is still in stock because there is no pictures.

eBay hide this tech error from sellers and buyers, we sellers have to find out this problem by ourself, and the problem this big, they should fix it in hours. not days or weeks.

Message 34 of 142
latest reply

Deja vu watchers not visible to buyers or throttled,promo bar on bottom,store category 2 month redirect to home page,preferred seller status revoked for not offering free returns,missing photos with convenient message blaming seller for failing to upload photos 3 of those they admit they did intentionally and here to stay.
Message 35 of 142
latest reply

Hi

alan@ebay wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I've been advised that the issue with photos not appearing on relisted GTC items is now resolved. 

Please let me know if you're still experiencing this issue. 

Thanks. 

HI Alan, I'm still missing photos on lots of my listings.  Did they say whats going to happen with all those listings? are they damaged for good or the photos are going to be restored? Thanks

Message 36 of 142
latest reply

Please tell them it's still not fixed,maybe they meant being fixed.
thanks for trying
also would like to know if the missing photos will be restored please
Would like to know as soon as possible please
Message 37 of 142
latest reply

NOT FIXED! NOT FXED!

EBAY, PLEASE TELL US WHAT IS HAPPENING! TELL OUR CUSTOMERS WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!

I have over 1500 listings and have no idea how many are affected. If I have to re-shoot and re-list hundreds of listing it will take WEEKS!!!! The missing photos literally tells my potential customers that I DID NOT LOAD PHOTOS. This is FALSE and MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A BAD SELLER! I only found out about this issue because potential buyers are emailing me asking for photos. HOW MANY POTENTIAL BUYERS HAVE JUST MOVED ON???!?!?!? I AM LOSING SALES. This is not an opinion IT IS A FACT!!! The buyers who have contacted me are LOST SALES because I have no photos for them to see!!!

This is 100% eBay's fault, and, as usual, they do nothing to inform sellers that there is an issue and what is being done to fix it.

Message 38 of 142
latest reply

anyone try ebays facebook page?
Message 39 of 142
latest reply

Spoke with a rep named "Love" and she said that eBay was aware of the problem and working on it. Still really sucks though.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Natural-Pink-Heart-Cut-7mm-Morganite-Pendant-Necklace-14k-Rose-Gold-over-92...

Message 40 of 142
latest reply

I have over 600 listings with no photos and 200 listings with only 1 photo 😞

Message 41 of 142
latest reply

Of course it is not "resolved" unless by that you mean GTC listings are now relisting intact.

Those that have listings that were affected with the disappearing photos have NOT been able to recover multiple photos.

If that is what eBay techs calls resolved it might be time for new hires.

Really really horrible response on this whole issue from eBay.

There are a lot of sellers that have a real mess.

They at least deserve to know if there is going to be any way that their photos are going to be recovered.

Radine

Message 42 of 142
latest reply

@pixielovespostcards wrote:

I have over 600 listings with no photos and 200 listings with only 1 photo 😞

As of sometime yesterday, the GTC relists have all their photos.

BUT, the ones that relisted 1, 2, 3 & 4 days ago, which is when the glitch started, still do not have their photos.

If you want the 1 gallery photo to show instead of the double gray blank polaroids, revise them and that gallery photo will upload.

As far as any other photos, you'll have to do the Google method as mentioned on the other posts. I've been doing that all day yesterday and still today, about 100 listings so far and about 50 more to go 😮

Message 43 of 142
latest reply

I just got off the phone with Anchor Support. They said that they said the honest answer is that they do not know if the photos can be recovered and to call back on Wednesday.

Message 44 of 142
latest reply

Hi everyone, 

Our technical team is aware that listings affected by this issue when it was ongoing may be missing photos. 

When updates become available, we will share here via the community. 

Thanks. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 45 of 142
latest reply