cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAY FOUR MISSING PICTURES GLITCH NOT FIXED

When is this going to be addressed, business is tanking.

Message 1 of 142
latest reply
141 REPLIES 141

Re: DAY FOUR MISSING PICTURES GLITCH NOT FIXED

IMPORTANT:

If you have more than 1 photo, then don't do the Revise and save. Only your 1 primary picture will be restored. Your others will be lost forever when (if) they get the fix implemented. I'm gonna wait it out a couple of days. This is already costing me money. I don't want it to cost me time too. Hope they fix this, otherwise I have to retake photos. The listings I have had up for a couple of months, I delete those pictures so I don't have them anymore. This really sucks.

Was wondering why sales had been a little slow. Now I know. It never ends with these glitches. I wish eBay would not do any improvements for like at least one whole year or more. Every time they implement a new change something tanks. Which is constant. So aggravating.

Message 16 of 142
latest reply

Doing a revised and then submit didn't solve the problem. More than half of my listings are missing images. I can one see 1 image - the rest are gone.

Message 17 of 142
latest reply

How do we bring back the missing photos?
Message 18 of 142
latest reply

i just tried that and it didn't retain the photos only the gallery photo
Message 19 of 142
latest reply

are you saying multiple photos in one listing came back or on 1 photo per listing came back?

Message 20 of 142
latest reply

no just the gallery photo not the missing ones
Message 21 of 142
latest reply

Yes, revising is only bringing back the gallery. I don't think ebay has clued us in as to where all our pictures went and if we will ever get them back. Waiting....
Message 22 of 142
latest reply

the workaround doesn't work, only work for the main picture, if you have more than one pictures in the list, rest of pictures will still be missing.

Message 23 of 142
latest reply

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone, 

I've been advised that the issue with photos not appearing on relisted GTC items is now resolved. 

Please let me know if you're still experiencing this issue. 

Thanks. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 24 of 142
latest reply

So are we only getting the gallery pictures back then? Many of mine lost all but the first picture.
Message 25 of 142
latest reply

I still only see the gallery image. The other images are still not showing up.

Message 26 of 142
latest reply

what about the lists that have lost pictures, will they be recovered? (hundreds of them and it will take a lots man power to fix them manually)

Message 27 of 142
latest reply

Is there a place that shows known ebay issues that are being worked on, and shows the status, so we know when it is supposed to be fixed, so we can check?

I was told in the last 24 hours that the issue had been escalated to level 2.

Message 28 of 142
latest reply

hi,my photos are missing on about 300-400 listings mostly the ones that say 27 days remaining and 26 days remaining,these paintings are wrapped in cling I'm physically challenged

it is very hard to re-photo especially the larger paintings.

will the missing photos be able to be recovered?

i understand revising brings back the gallery,many photos are very important.

please tell me if the missing photos can be recovered,so i know what i need to do

PLEASE

thanks

Yavis

Message 29 of 142
latest reply

It has NOT been resolved,the ebayer that said they had solved is WRONG, if people do that they will only get the gallery photo to display.
Please tell me that's not the best ebay can do.
Message 30 of 142
latest reply