Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with Pink Glass Dice Cream and Sugar

I've looked everywhere I can think of to find the maker of this dice cream and sugar. It's not a Heisey product. It measures 5" in diameter and the creamer is 3" high. The pattern is a colonial style with straight up and down panels. I thought I coul...

DSCF9628.jpg DSCF9630.jpg DSCF9632.jpg DSCF9634.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Center Handle Server & Stems, Help Please

I really should know the maker and pattern on this Server but some of you may know how the memory gets the older you become. I hope you can see the Stems well enough do you can tell tehy are really beautiful, but I have no idea of the maker or the pa...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ID help needed for Haviland Coffee Pot

Hello. I am needing help with this 9" coffee pot and 7" sugar canister. I have seen this form identified as haviland and have even seen some marked, but not this decoration. I'm just trying to verify that it is haviland and possibly when it was made....

Resolved! Is this Metlox Poppytrail? Unmarked Please Help Identify

These are unmarked and I cannot find any dishes like these that are speckled. Teacups and saucers and mugs. They have sculptured daisy's around the saucers and bowls and on the fronts and backs up the cups. I saw similar ones on replacements but the ...

Can anyone help ID this teapot?

I'm not sure I can show all the incredible detail in this piece with the limited photos eBay allows. I have inquired about this on another sight but want to see if I get the same opinion on here. The piece stands about 6.5 inches tall to the top of t...

Pottery Vase with Fish motif

This may be the wrong place to post this, but I am looking for any ideas on this pottery vase. Is it Native American? There are some initials and a pottery mark on the bottom which looks like a nautilus shell but could be something else. Any ideas?

Identification on Vase

Help! Got this vase at an estate sale and have no idea of its origin. It is quite large, with a gloss glaze and is numbered 566 on the bottom. Any ideas?

DSC05616.JPG DSC05617.JPG DSC05618.JPG DSC05619.JPG

Help Identify Orange Pottery Set MCM

Bought this Retro Mid Century Modern Art Pottery Footed Bowl with matching Candle Holders at a local Estate Sale. Orange and Textured Grey Glaze. I first thought is was Haeger Orange Peel or Bitossi. Unmarked. Do you know the maker or country of orig...

IMG_9853.jpg IMG_9854.jpg IMG_9855.jpg

MIJ creamer and sugar marked Nightingale Song? help please.

I seem to be spamming the board again! LOL You'd think I never bothered to try and help myself but I swear I try very hard to find things out before asking Y'all to do my work for me!Anyhow, I can't seem to find out anything about this set. You'd thi...

IMG_3042.JPG IMG_3030.JPG IMG_3031.JPG

ID help needed on these Nove Italy plaques

I have this pair of plaques marked Nove Italy I would like to identify. They measure about 9x11 inches. I would love to know the maker, age, and what they are, ie, capodimonte, majolica, faience, etc. They both have what I assume is a retailer sticke...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors