cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payouts

The message on my payments page since 10/19/21. "Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay account is restricted." My payments were cut off without any warning or chance to give information. I was told this was because my sales increased from summer to fall. The increase was no more than usual. I have been selling on eBay for 16 years.

I have talked to 3 people that did not have a clue on how I would be able to purchase shipping

This has cut off my income and in causing serious problems to my business

I have supplied all information since 10/21 and have received no contact from eBay since 10/25. When I was told it would be

reinstated the next day on 10/26. It is now 11/22and I am still not receiving my payments. I have talked to a total of 5 people and not one was any help but all made promises of 3 days - 5 days - tomorrow.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: payouts

If you are not getting paid, I would suggest you put your listings in Time Away until you get things straightened out. Unless you want to give eBay more of your money to hold.

Re: payouts

Have you gone through CS on the eBay for business page on FB (via direct message) people report a higher level of support). You might also want to file a complaint with Better Business Bureau bbb.org

Message 3 of 3
latest reply