Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Periodic performance review

What a load of rubbish been on eBay selling and buying for 15 years now I get an email Periodic performance review called eBay tried getting it reviewed they reckon they system will not override it have to wait the 3-5 days for payments torelease

Resolved! Payment Holds

Hello, As a first time seller I understand there are holds. Should i expect to be waiting the full 21 days? Item was delivered 2 days ago. Just hate having over 1000$ sitting there for weeks..

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Verify your bank account

Hi everybody! I keep getting this "Verify your bank account" warning though everything seems to be ok with my bank account! I even opened a different one and checked with my bank but irrespective of what I do I keep getting these messages! I am a bit...

use of PayPal

Is it possible to use PayPal as a means of payment when selling a product on eBay and under what conditions?

The Worst Seller Protection Case You'll Ever See, This is Not a Safe Place Folks.

The documented facts: (1) Buyer places an order on a $200 listing. (2) We shipped on time June 9, Buyer (Refused Shipment) on June 11. (3) The refused package is now lost in the same state it was to be delivered, by USPS. (4) Buyer opens a (Not Recei...

Resolved! Sketchy offer?

Hey all, I am new to the community and am wondering about a sketchy offer I got. I listed an electronic item for 249 and received an offer for the exact same price...249. This buyer has 0 buy history (not that I have much seller history, to be fair) ...

Cannot get selling suspension lifted (K6SDA)

I am desperate! About one? two? years ago I failed to update my account before deadline. Since then I have been unable to sell anything. I have been helped by half-a-dozen or so agents to no avail. One agent said she would refer me to a technician, w...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

managed payments

anyone else to stop selling on EBAY after 21 years like myself + numerous other family members because of recent policy changes like managed payments , format changes , policies hurting sellers + benefiting unscrupulous buyers , extremely poor + inco...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors