Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cards not going through in my shop

Cards are not going through in my shop at all.Customers are complaining and Im losing sales. I even tried buying something and my card did not go through - there is nothing wrong with my card.I have talked to ebay several times and I keep getting dif...

Tax being collected

I will vote on this by my products and that is not buying on ebay anymore I might as well go back to Walmart its cheeper anyway

I can't make the first purchase

This message appears when you pay with paypal.AlertTo help protect your eBay account, we sometimes limit the amount of items that can be bid on or purchased by a single account. However, you may be able to increase the limit on your account by verify...

Money Debited, Item not placed

I tried to order an item (MICHAEL Michael Kors Women's Jet Set Large Phone Cross Body Bag 32T4GTVC3L) from eBay last Sunday ( 18-10-2020) through my credit card. The amount($188) was debited from my card immediately, but the item was not placed.The a...

Ebay and Paypal Account Holds

First off let me start by saying my company owns all its products and theyre in our inventory. We dont make orders then purchase them, so its even more important we get cash flow for our sales immediately to use as working capital and to ship the ite...

buyer did not pay

after waiting 6 days for payment a nonpayment case was opened by ebay. after no payment case was closed and a nonpayment strike was giving to the buyer. i wanted to leave a negative feedback but on ebay chat they told me i could only leave positive f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment pending

I brought 4 items last week, checked out using paypal balance and 2 items arrived no problem. The other 2 are showing as payment pending and sellers are refusing to send the items due to it saying unpaid there end. Check paypal and its showing comple...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Watch you paypal totals carefully. Math is off!

Beware. Paypal's Math is off & while it is small amounts ANY amount being off when handling money is disturbing. Got a NET payment so my total balance should have ended as 5.41 (Not posting exact full balance) . The Home page is claiming my balance e...

Resolved! i did not get my paypal "Become verified" button

Hi, yesterday I linked my PayPal account to eBay.But i did not get "Become verified" button after linking my PayPal account.what is the reason for that?I also linked my bank card to my PayPal account. I have attached a screenshot of my issue with thi...

• 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

receiving payments

Why did I have to designate a new bank account for my payments to go to? What was wrong with the way it was with everything going to PayPal? Now there is an extra step, I have no page notifying me of payment and amount. dockybuddy

Most Marked as Helpful Authors