cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

Hello. My account has been suspended due to a canceled purchase. and Ebay has reimbursed the seller for his money. How do I pay a one-time payment on Ebay to have my account reinstated?

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Payments

Believe me, I regret my decision=( But still I will hope for the best. And will wait for my account to be restored. Thank you for your attempts to help me, I really appreciate it. If a miracle happens and my account is restored, you will be the first person I will let know. Thank you, sir

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

But even if my account is locked permanently, will the money for the sales go into my Payoneer account? The items have already been shipped and hopefully my customers will receive them.

Message 32 of 34
latest reply

@broski_store wrote:

Believe me, I regret my decision=( But still I will hope for the best. And will wait for my account to be restored. Thank you for your attempts to help me, I really appreciate it. If a miracle happens and my account is restored, you will be the first person I will let know. Thank you, sir

@broski_store 

I love miracles, so please do let me know! The best way to make sure I find it is to tag me here... just use the 'at' key (@) and pick from the list that pops up or type my moniker and select it.

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

@broski_store wrote:

But even if my account is locked permanently, will the money for the sales go into my Payoneer account? The items have already been shipped and hopefully my customers will receive them.

@broski_store 

As to this issue... it's where we part company. Here in the USA, we use Managed Payments. I don't know Payoneeer. 😶

Afterthought... if other posters have made it this far, maybe one will have helpful Payoneer info. Keep checking back.

Message 34 of 34
latest reply