cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYOUT ERRORS

Is Ebay running a scam? My debit card is charged for my Ebay fees, no problem for them to get their money, but when I try to update my bank info, so I can receive my payouts, Ebay  locks me out and this error message comes up, "You need to update your account details on file in order to avoid any issues with payouts in the future"! As, I go to update my bank info, this message comes up "Unfortunately we are still having trouble verifying your microdeposit amounts." , so I check my bank and those micro deposits went through 2 days ago, but no payout by Ebay! Approaching 3 days now, no payout!  Why TF is this happening?  I want my money! PO beyond belief!

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: PAYOUT ERRORS

Ebay is not "running a scam".  Really it is so unnecessary to accuse Ebay of some bad behavior with the problem seems to be your lack of understanding on how MP works.

Did you ever verify with Ebay that you got the micro deposits?  If you did not, that is likely part of your problem.  Go to your Seller Hub, Then the Payment tab.  There is likely a red banner there telling you that you need to verify the micro deposits and then it will give you a link to go to and do that.  So click on it.

You have no time to waste since you say the deposits were made 2 days ago.  You have a limited amount of time to verify the deposits.  If you don't get it done it time, you will need to contact Ebay and start the process over.

You are assuming you will have a Payout the moment Ebay verifies your account and that is not likely true.  It will likely be that the following day after your account is verified that the Payout would be issued.  Then anywhere between 1-4 days later your bank will have the funds.

I respect that you want your money, but you need to stop being so frustrated that you are making mistakes that only prolongs the process.

Read through this short link.  It is full of valuable information on the sign up process for MP.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payments-Resources/Have-questions-about-payments-Check-out-this-post-f...

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 26
latest reply

I am having the same issue. Can you say how you remedied the problem?  It will not let me put the micro deposit number in,and the only other option is to set up an online bank account( which I do not want to do).  I think I put in a wrong number bc I set up a PayPal a few days prior,and now am locked out. Any answers please would be great.

Message 3 of 26
latest reply

@larrbenfiel-0 wrote:

I am having the same issue. Can you say how you remedied the problem?  It will not let me put the micro deposit number in,and the only other option is to set up an online bank account( which I do not want to do).  I think I put in a wrong number bc I set up a PayPal a few days prior,and now am locked out. Any answers please would be great.

Where did you go to enter the micro deposits?  Did you follow the link Ebay gave you?

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

i got the micro deposits, but idk how to verify with ebay that i recieved the micro deposits

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

@davidenk_47 wrote:

i got the micro deposits, but idk how to verify with ebay that i recieved the micro deposits

There should have been instructions in the email you got from Ebay telling you that they were going to send micro payments.

You can also go to your Seller Hub.  There should be a red flag at the top that tells you that you need to verify the micro deposits and where you need to go to do that.

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

"Unfortunately we are still having trouble verifying your microdeposit amounts" this is what it says when i clicked on the link. what should i do?

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

@davidenk_47 wrote:

"Unfortunately we are still having trouble verifying your microdeposit amounts" this is what it says when i clicked on the link. what should i do?

Was that from the email or from the Seller Hub notification?

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

I was sent to payment method and I put I all my bank routing and account numbers . I chose to use micro deposits instead of loging into an online bank account. I put in the deposit amount or what I thought was the micro amounts,but it said it wasn't.  Now, I cannot get back to the page to enter the micro deposit amounts and only sends me to login to my online bank account instead of easier step of 2 micro deposits. I have a PayPal.,but as I understand eBay doesn't use that method for payment payout. Also, have already sold an item,but have yet to get a payment or instructions from ebay. I'm a little concerned.  

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

Hi, I am having the same problem and I don't know what to do.

Message 11 of 26
latest reply

@natheule-0 wrote:

Hi, I am having the same problem and I don't know what to do.

@natheule-0 

Did you read my post # 2 on this thread?  That will likely resolve your issue, but if it doesn't, please come back and explain what is going on for you.

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

Hey i was wondering if you could help. I have logged into ebay with my bank account directly and that was fine. Then is wanted me to do the Microtransactions which i sent off for. They arrived in my account this morning as i saw them in my bank but i never recieved an email or message in my seller account. Anyway i went to the micro transactions to put them in and did them both and then when i pressed confirm it popped up with. 
Unfortunately we are still having trouble verifying your microdeposit amounts even though i logged in with my account

Thank you

Message 13 of 26
latest reply

@stephekin-98 wrote:

Hey i was wondering if you could help. I have logged into ebay with my bank account directly and that was fine. Then is wanted me to do the Microtransactions which i sent off for. They arrived in my account this morning as i saw them in my bank but i never recieved an email or message in my seller account. Anyway i went to the micro transactions to put them in and did them both and then when i pressed confirm it popped up with. 
Unfortunately we are still having trouble verifying your microdeposit amounts even though i logged in with my account

Thank you

Make sure the amounts are accurate and exact.  

You can go to your Seller Hub.  If you still need to verify the micro deposits there will be a red banner on your Seller hub with a link it the banner for you to go to and verify your deposits.

Message 14 of 26
latest reply

Did you ever get this figured out? I am having the same issue. Im on my 3rd round of microdeposits and have called CS twice now. I receive 4 deposits however and none of them work. My funds are being held and i have no idea what to do now. My bank isnt on the list of linking banks and they want me to supply a bank statement that includes my account number however my bank x's that out on the statements except for the last 4 digits and CS said they need to see the account number so now what?? Beyond frustrated over this. I will not be sending out my item until this is resolved. i will refund the money before i lose it for Ebays system errors.

Message 15 of 26
latest reply