cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY PAYOUT WAS SHORT

The short version is my most recent payout was $25.79 less than it should have been - Is there something obvious I  may be over looking - Is this happening to anyone else?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: MY PAYOUT WAS SHORT

@cards_coins_collectibles wrote:

The short version is my most recent payout was $25.79 less than it should have been - Is there something obvious I  may be over looking - Is this happening to anyone else?

Yes, you’re overlooking the seller fees taken before your funds are available. 

Final value fees

We charge one final value fee when your item sells, and you don't have to worry about third-party payment processing fees. This fee is calculated as a percentage of the total amount of the sale, plus $0.30 per order.

The total amount of the sale includes the item price, any handling charges, the shipping service the buyer selects, sales tax, and any other applicable fees. If you offer 1-day or international shipping as well as a cheaper or free option (like domestic shipping), the total amount of the sale is calculated based on the cheapest domestic option you offer. If you only offer 1-day or international shipping but no cheaper option like domestic shipping, the total amount of the sale is calculated based on the service the buyer chooses.

Seller Fees  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Usually we forget something (promoted listing, fedx mail charge, etc....)

https://www.ebay.com/sh/fin/payouts

Click the Payout ID and you will see a breakdown

something like this:

@ebay-payouts.jpg

in this example, I forgot my store fee was in the payout (deducted)

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Usually for me it’s postage.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

My payouts have never been short.   Never.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply