cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MANAGED PAYMENT IS A TOTAL FAILURE TO MOST SELLERS

ebay needs to back off of this managed payment nonsense ! Most sellers cannot function under this stupid forced change ! Ebay needs to allow pay pal to be used and the funds allowed to be directed into a sellers account when paid. Mangled payments is the most unfair challenge ebay has yet to throw on their sellers ! Ebay needs to force this terrible issue on the sellers not wanting to participate ! Do the right thing ebay and stop being greedy !!!!!

Message 1 of 116
latest reply
115 REPLIES 115

Re: MANAGED PAYMENT IS A TOTAL FAILURE TO MOST SELLERS

@theteamsetguy wrote:

Every time you write a check you give out your account number to anyone that sees that check. Your account number and bank routing number is on the bottom every check.

Exactly. I really can't understand why people are acting like that's some sort of top-secret information when it is right there on every single check you ever write along with your full name, address, and often phone number.

Message 106 of 116
latest reply

I am going through exactly what you've described, accept my account is checking. I am getting the same run around and they owe me over 600 dollars. This is an utter nightmare. The icing on the cake is how they can debit from the very same account they can't put the earnings into. Thank you for sharing. I am a month and a half in, and it looks like I will need to get an attorney to recover the money they owe me.

Message 107 of 116
latest reply

It's been 2 weeks .... payment declined - ebay is of no help. Over $50000 of my money being held. This is criminal stuff. 

Message 108 of 116
latest reply

TOTALLY AGREE!!!! Now we are getting 1099's - what's up with that???

Now we are contractors to eBay?

Message 109 of 116
latest reply

Call the FBI what eBay is attempting to do here is  a clear case of wire fraud.

I have lost a lot of sales and their staff is like a Movie: The Muppets do banking.

Message 110 of 116
latest reply

Contact the FBI when eBay falsely claims they have attempted to deposit money in my account and the that the deposit was denied, at that point it is now for the FBI to investigate them for wire fraud. Follow up with your bank and turn the greedy **bleep**s in.

Message 111 of 116
latest reply

So you are happy that you are not paying 100% to 1000% higher rates that Pays Scam ran for years.

Yet eBay is having so many problems my small town banker said they have been getting lot's of calls regarding ebay's failure regarding this.

Message 112 of 116
latest reply

So why have you got no listings or feedback?

Message 113 of 116
latest reply

@nlhandkth wrote:

Could be a posting ID to use here in the community.

Have a great day
Message 114 of 116
latest reply

@nlhandkth wrote:

Why are you dragging up this old zombie thread?

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 115 of 116
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 116 of 116
latest reply