Did you mean: 

Lets talk about eBays Managed payment program

Who likes it?
Who Hates it?

Message 1 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

Re: Lets talk about eBays Managed payment program

I hate it. How do you opt out?  I've sold two items and still haven't received my funds and when I search for the problem there's no solution and then I find a warning saying the payment account is not completely set up but there's nowhere or anyway to fix it. My wait time is past and I don't see the money in my Bank Account.

See attachment. I see this but I know I was verified as I had to type in all my Bank info but as i said I can't contact eBay for support. 

Did anyone notice you can no longer call eBay support?

Message 2 of 70
latest reply

Not a problem for me. 

But more importantly, it is your feelings about where you choose to do business. What others think really has no bearing on what your experience and feelings are.

Best of luck with whatever it is you are trying to figure out for yourself. 

Grandma 

Message 3 of 70
latest reply

You will have to finish setting up the account before they can send your funds. 

Message 4 of 70
latest reply

Setting up what? I set it up months ago and received emails saying it was all set up. I can click every link under that message and it shows nothing is wrong and shows no way to change anything. 

Message 5 of 70
latest reply

I don't like it for a number of reasons.
The main reason is that it takes so long to get your money. 
A sale on the 23rd is scheduled to be sent to the bank on the 26th,
and who knows how long that will take.  Before our funds would be in
our Paypal account as soon as the customer paid, available for us to use.
It's also not right that eBay posts Dailey or weekly payouts... but in truth, it's after
a 48 to 36 hour waiting period.  So are they making money on holding this money?
I wish they would give sellers an option on managed payments.  I would gladly pay a tad more to have my money as soon as the sale is complete,  and have a choice of Paypal or eBay Managed payment serveces. 

Message 6 of 70
latest reply

That's it? No suggestions on how to do that when there's no way to find the place to fix it? 

Message 7 of 70
latest reply

I just started on the 20th. My first payment took  4 days to go from pending to my bank account. I like selling here so I am just going with the flow.  Even though I love PayPal  and instant gratification waiting is not the bad. I did hold my breath and say silent prayers that I would see the money in my account.  I also had fixed all my info to match banks info back in October . I was missing middle initial and thanks to posters here I new how to add it

Message 8 of 70
latest reply

Grandma,
I understand it's my choice. LOL
I like to hear how other sellers feel about different issues.
Sort of like a poll on opinions.
I'm glad that the program suits your needs,
and for giving your opinion.

Message 9 of 70
latest reply

Sorry to say... there's no opt-out button.

Message 10 of 70
latest reply

Thanks for posting your opinion.
I'm glad you're Ok with the process.
Wish they could pay quickly like Paypal.

Message 11 of 70
latest reply

If you go to eBay Help/ managed payments/ Request help
I think there is an area that you can find a phone number...
I know I found one last week.  Good luck!

Message 12 of 70
latest reply

@throwinrocks wrote:

I hate it. How do you opt out?  I've sold two items and still haven't received my funds and when I search for the problem there's no solution and then I find a warning saying the payment account is not completely set up but there's nowhere or anyway to fix it. My wait time is past and I don't see the money in my Bank Account.

See attachment. I see this but I know I was verified as I had to type in all my Bank info but as i said I can't contact eBay for support. 

Did anyone notice you can no longer call eBay support?

@throwinrocks 

Make sure that your name and address in your ebay profile match your bank EXACTLY.  I had to add my middle name to my ebay account.  Just add the middle name in the first name box with a space.  You can not use a po box for the registration address.  You can still use a PO box for the ship from and to address.  

Verify that your birthdate and SS# is correct.  

Verify all of the above info here>
https://accountsettings.ebay.com/profile

Check your bank account information here>

https://www.ebay.com/sh/fin/settings

Contacting CS for managed payments is much more difficult than it should be. 

The option to request a call back is turned off when the wait times become too long.  The best time to request a call back is 5am PT when they open

If you are using a cell phone be sure to turn off the spam filter as the call back may be blocked.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/payouts-work-managed-payments-sellers/pending-payment...

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 13 of 70
latest reply

@buythebead wrote:

Who likes it?
Who Hates it?

@buythebead   I like it. Since I am a TRS+ seller my discount now applies to the total fees charged so my fees overall are actually less than they were.  

I have weekly payouts on Tuesdays and the money is in my bank on Wednesday morning.   I prefer this over the "daily" deposit where I would have to check to see if a payout went through on different days.  

Weekly payouts work fine for me too since I only transferred money out of paypal a couple of times a month. 

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 14 of 70
latest reply

Ahoy!  I believe our eBay Store monthly payment comes out of PayPal.  Does anyone out there know if this will be deducted from my checking account come February 1st?

Message 15 of 70
latest reply