cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP YOUR SELLERS EBAY !!!!

Hey Jordan ! Do the right thing and get rid of this mangled payment nonsense ! It is a slap in the face to your sellers and we are tired of unwanted or un-needed changes that cripple us ! Do the right thing please !!

Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: HELP YOUR SELLERS EBAY !!!!

do you think any sellers has made billions off of ebay ????????????????? Ebay has off the sellers and by holding up payments is crippling 1000s of sellers !!! I care about that and am sick of ebays greed ! That have no loyalty for what made them what they are.  THE SELLER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 31 of 39
latest reply

I am happy for you ! My buyers prefer pay pal ! I did just fine !! My selling or methods of being paid worked so why did ebay have to mess it up ??? Oh I know why !!! GREED. CONTROL !!

Message 32 of 39
latest reply

Good luck wherever you go. eBay will NOT miss you. And making this thing political is childish.

Message 33 of 39
latest reply

@muskingum_relics wrote:

I prefer my American freedom and served to protect for you and for me ! Republicans are the hope I know and see. Although dont know why you had to bring it up !!!!  I know what party loves America !!

That's my signature line, it's in every post I make.  I don't play party politics, and if you think EITHER party has this country's best interests in mind, I feel really bad for you.  Dems don't care about you or this country. Reps don't care about you or this country. They care about their donors and their own pocketbooks. Period.

Maybe I should change my signature line to "Ross Perot '92"?  Because he was the last truly good candidate we've had.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 34 of 39
latest reply

He was dead to rights about that "sucking sound" as well.

Message 35 of 39
latest reply

Its not going away.....eBay wanted to capture the fees associated with payment processing and the interest earned on the Float.  

As sellers, we have to decide to accept the house rules or not.  

Message 36 of 39
latest reply

What is wrong with MP?  To me, it is the restricted items list.  Once in MP, you can not sell cars, coins or many other items.  Why would eBay kill off eBay Motors?  Makes no sense.  

Message 37 of 39
latest reply

Message title: HELP YOUR SELLERS EBAY !!!!
MP helps sellers accept more payments methods from buyers.

Message 1: ...changes that cripple us !
You are crippling yourself.
Your refusal to enroll in MP is a cut off your nose to spite your face maneuver.
You should enroll so you could sell on eBay and donate some of the profit to conservative and Republican causes.
Election day on November 3rd is approaching fast.

Message 32: My buyers prefer pay pal !
MP sellers have been able to accept Paypal since June 10, 2019.
I enrolled in Managed Payments in September of 2018.
I saw no drop in sales after the change.
For every 200 packages I sent out, I received 1 comment.
So the vast majority, 99.5% percent of buyers adapted to the new payment method.

Message 38 of 39
latest reply

99.5% ??? I do not buy that percentage !!! If someone pays with pay pal why does ebay have to stick their nose it it and hold the funds till they decide to pay ??? It is wrong !!

Message 39 of 39
latest reply