cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garbage bank verification system. Glitchy, buggy and disgustingly inefficient, just like eBay.

This platform is just getting worse and worse.  I could write book on how many ways managed payments bank verification FAILS MISERABLY for a large number of users and with a majority of new internet banks.  “Bank verification’s” many internal policy failings expose customer data in irresponsible and unnecessary ways as users type accounts in over and over in an attempt to navigate eBay’s verification glitches.

At least ‘trustly’, eBay’s third party verification system, is a relatively efficient international company not entirely staffed by tech challenged and apparently now legally challenged executive and board degenerates.

Its not the banks, it’s the eBay cesspool of executive incompetence and new policy of “seller engagement through inefficiency and fraud”.

How many times do I have to ask for  #*$&(ing microdeposits for ebay to send them?  Going on request 4 or 5 now.

Should I call the most worthless customer service in e-commerce?  Please.  I don’t have time to train and empathize with your staff on the quickly expanding quirks of the miserable dirge eBay has become.  You do it. 

So I cant add a bank and I can’t verify the bank that is there.  I can’t remove it either.  You degenerates.

When and if I ever see the new account verification microdeposits, ebay will ask me for my old account number to complete the change, which will generate an error when I type it in!  It’s the only account number, the same nine digits I signed up with, and this error message is just another EBAY ERROR.

I can’t imagine how much money eBay keeps making banking data unverifiable for users.  Your management and board are a bunch of degenerates.  How is eBay such a cesspool now?

You can remove this post “moderator”, but these three links will be the only links eBay users will need before the eBay executive bonus pool screw them and your freebie user consultants in a growing myriad of ways.  There are many links, but these are currently relevant to eBay, especially if you live in these states.  If you don’t, find your link.

Cal AG

https://oag.ca.gov

Texas AG

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov

New York AG

https://ag.ny.gov

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Garbage bank verification system. Glitchy, buggy and disgustingly inefficient, just like eBay.

Why would Ebay remove your thread?They have been called a lot of worse names on the boards.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

apparently, Bank of America is not a real bank according to eBay

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

"new account"...not all banks are will work. In the past Bank of America wouldn't work. I don't know if that has changed. Could maybe use it to buy but not to sell.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

You need a checking account through a real bank.

Most of these apps that keep popping up are not banks.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@holsteinatlanta wrote:

apparently, Bank of America is not a real bank according to eBay

It's not all BOA accounts, just some certain states.

Some use BOA and they don't have any problems.

Have a great day
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

internet bank?

I think there's your problem. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Some BofA are connected to the investment side, some are not. If connected to the investment side, it can't be used for Managed Pay. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Out of 18 million sellers what percentage of those sellers have a problem verifying?

What percentage are trying to link a bank that's not on a list of approved banks? 

And lastly, where did you get your figures?

Message 9 of 9
latest reply