cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error purchasing t-shirt

I bought a t-shirt along with a lot of other things earlier and used my gift card to pay for some of it. When I checked my app again the seller says they have no clue what i’m talking about. The gift card money was never refunded to me nor was any other money. My other purchases that I made in the same cart went through fine though this one just didn’t. Can someone please help me?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Error purchasing t-shirt

On top of this the item was also relisted.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I'm confused. Was the error in purchasing a T-shirt with a gift card, or in a refund for a T-shirt to a gift card?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Sorry if I was a little confusing in the previous message. I had 4 items in my cart and had used a gift card to take about $30 off the total cost. After I purchased these 4 items all of the payments went through but it seems as though the tshirt didn’t? I told the seller that I had purchased it but they said they didn’t see anything. I was not refunded the $30 gift card money that was used buying the tshirt and the tshirt was relisted.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Does the t-shirt transaction appear in your purchase history?

If not, perhaps the t-shirt was not included in your order.

Not all items can be combined at checkout.

Once you use a gift card, any remaining balance should appear on your checkout page as a line item with a check box to apply the amount to a future order.

If the t-shirt does not appear in your purchase history and the shirt is still listed, try purchasing it alone and see if you can apply any remaining gift card amount to the purchase.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If I understand you bought 4 items and used $30 from a gift certificiate.

The Tshirt would have been a 5th item but did not stick in the cart for some reason. 

No payment would have been made for the Tshirt.  No refund seems due. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Look at your purchase history. Is the t shirt there? Does it show paid?  If it's NOT there, you did NOT pay for it.  If it's there and it's paid, look at the latest estimated arrival date.  Send a quick email to the seller and tell him to LOOK at his SOLD list and to please ship out the shirt. 

If you paid for sure and after the latest estimated arrival has passed, open an item NOT received case if you did not get the shirt.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply