cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay "bank payout fee"

So I linked my card to the same bank account I have for payouts normally thinking I would get my payouts in 30 minutes after the money was sent, I got my money 2 days after it was sent and they charged me a "bank payout fee" still. how is this right?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Ebay "bank payout fee"

From the setup page....

In some cases, you may need to verify your debit card details by uploading a bank statement. It usually takes 48 hours for payouts to be enabled for your debit card, but you can continue to receive payouts to your checking account during this time. Once your debit card is verified, you can select your debit card as your preferred payout method by following the steps above, or request a payout to your debit card on demand, which typically arrives within 30 minutes.

Does this apply?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Ebay "bank payout fee"

You don't understand, they charged me a fee as if i got a early payout when it took just as long as normal. I added the card and bank weeks ago.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ebay "bank payout fee"

Although you pay a fee to get an instant payout the first payout isn't  instant. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Ebay "bank payout fee"

No such thing as Instant or Free....

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Ebay "bank payout fee"

Not entirely correct. Although it may not be instant ....

I do On Demand payouts for the exception of weekends and holidays I get my payouts in a couple of hours for free. 
With On Demand payouts your payout schedule can't be for daily.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply