cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deposit from eBay declined?????

From eBay---On Dec 02, 2020 we tried sending you a payout amount of $59.06, but we ran into a problem with your bank account. Please check to see if the bank account information you entered is correct or contact your bank for details. 

Have been Managed pay since August with deposits no problem...including one on Monday. Now today declined. I did contact bank and there is no problem or restrictions on account. Bank said no problems.....now what???

Oh and of course cannot contact eBay for help.

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Just got the same thing and when i clicked "see details" got a server error. It's not you, their system is borked.

Message 2 of 35
latest reply

@timesgoneby2018   I just received the SAME exact email.  I also have been on MP since August and have never had a problem.  I just received in my account the money they sent me yesterday.  This must be an eBay problem!

Message 3 of 35
latest reply

many ebayers are getting this same msg including myself - looks like an ebay glitch

Message 4 of 35
latest reply

Just received this too. Verified by bank details a couple of weeks ago and all was green. Now all of a sudden there was a problem? Hopefully a glitch.

Message 5 of 35
latest reply

Oh no!! You mean another glitch??😮😲🤥

Message 6 of 35
latest reply

Same here, been in since August and get payouts EVERYDAY! Also had a payout yesterday no problem. I wake up this morning to 2 Ebay messages first- We sent your Payment, 2nd "We ran into a problem with your bank account" but yet my PAYMENTS TAB is showing the payout was sent and deducted from my pending payouts? I have no SALES HISTORY under my Payments Tab either it's just a blank page. What the Heck is going on?

Message 7 of 35
latest reply

Same here. Hoping Ebay gets it fixed soon! Great time of the year to have technical issues with depositing our money! Hey...how about just bringing back paypal when we had no issues and we had our payment instantly??

Message 8 of 35
latest reply

Same

Message 9 of 35
latest reply

You mean PayPal that assessed me a fee every time someone made a purchase and then changed their mind and wanted a refund? No thanks.

Message 10 of 35
latest reply

I received the same message this morning too, after receiving one that my Payout was sent. I received the payout sent yesterday in my account this morning without issue, so I know my bank is OK with these and nothing has changed on my account since we started MPs in August.

It does say on my seller tabs that the payout was "declined" and "Waiting to Retry"

Message 11 of 35
latest reply

Ebay tries to blame the problem on you or your bank account when in fact the problem is with Ebay.

Message 12 of 35
latest reply

Received the same message this morning.  Plus a blank screen on the summary page. Plus no way to contact eBay.

Happy Holidays!  Great timing for a glitch!  Haven't had any problems until today.  Yesterday's deposit went through fine.  Personally, I would really like to have my money so I can buy food and pay the rent.  You know.... inconsequential things.....

Message 13 of 35
latest reply

Same here! This is the second time they have messed with my payout. Come on ebay... This is not the time to be messing with our money...

Message 14 of 35
latest reply

Got the same message too!!

Message 15 of 35
latest reply