cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer paid with Money Order

A buyer won three auctions from me last month.  Today I received a USPS money order from him in the mail.  How do I mark my items as “Payment Received” and how do I buy and print a shipping label?  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Buyer paid with Money Order

You can go to your Orders page for unpaid orders.  The drop down menu should give you an option to mark the transaction as paid.

Do you still have your PP account.  If so, go to www.paypal.com/shipnow

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the reply.  “Mark as Payment Received” is not one of the options on the drop down menu.  I no longer have a Paypal account.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Well that is interesting.  I've prepared all my items for shipment, so I don't have anything I can go look at right now.  

Try clicking into the actual order.  Click on the blue order number that Ebay assigns.  Once in the Order Details, on the right their is a drop down box.  See if you can get to it from there.

As to your label.  You may need to sign up with another online postage provider.  I hear that www.pirateship.com is a good one.  But I have not used them.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@julycoaron wrote:

A buyer won three auctions from me last month.  Today I received a USPS money order from him in the mail. 

First things first: How did the buyer have your address to mail the money order?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@papa486516 wrote:

@julycoaron wrote:

A buyer won three auctions from me last month.  Today I received a USPS money order from him in the mail. 

First things first: How did the buyer have your address to mail the money order?

Buyers have access to the seller's address on the Purchase record for the transaction just as the seller has the buyer's address at that time.

@papa486516 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply