cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer did not pay for item, so I closed the case as unpaid. Now buyer wants to pay.

After closing a case on an unpaid order, buyer now wants to pay.  Can I reverse the closed case & accept their payment now?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Buyer did not pay for item, so I closed the case as unpaid. Now buyer wants to pay.

No, you would have to resist the item and they would have to repurchase it. If you do decide to sell the item to them I would use a BIN with immediate payment required.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Buyer did not pay for item, so I closed the case as unpaid. Now buyer wants to pay.

You can't reverse it and you wouldn't want to if you could. The most likely scenario here is that your buyer has multiple unpaid items and is encountering difficulty bidding as a result. They may believe (erroneously) that there is a way to reverse this.

You don't want to relist and sell to them. They failed to remit payment once. Your history with this buyer is not a good one, and to continue with them is a mistake. Put them on your blocked bidder list and move on.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you. I appreciate your response.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Let's not enable sport bidders.      Block these time and money wasters.   

Message 5 of 5
latest reply