Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Flowers and Bees

Why do you make us click bees and flowers? You are wasting out time. Who cares if we are robots. Every day, multiple times a day, you make me click this pointless crap. On top of that you post ads to me. I don't want to see your ads. I do not want to...

ad.JPG Capture.JPG 1.JPG 3.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller won’t give refund

I bought a shirt and a before it was shipped out I asked to cancel and the buyer said “what a joke.next time don’t buy it then” so I waited a couple days to see if they would ship it out but they never did so I told them that it was fine they can jus...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing package “delivered to agent”

Please help, this is the first time we have come across this issue and need advice for next steps. Our customer reached out saying they have not received our package. USPS tracking lists it as delivered with additional information “delivered to an ag...

Partial payment with a giftcard

Have a gift card for 125 , the total with shipping and taxes comes to 136.00 How do I make partial payment with gift card and get the balance from my bank account.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canceling a shipping label

I canceled a shipping label on April 18. The message said that it would be reviewed. That was pretty much it. Should I have received a message telling me it was canceled and refunded? Or do I just need to be patient and wait to see my monthly stateme...

Description of an item

How can I change the ebay description to my own description? I am listing an item, but it only provides the ebay description and does not afford me a space to enter my own description. Thank you so much for your assistance.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

item relisted at a higher price

I bought an item from a seller. he claimed that it was not received as described. it is now relisted under their name for almost 3 times the price I had paid him and was refunded.

The seller lost

I sell ! The customer chooses USPS and pays $4! USPS loses the package! I lose all the money! I lose the product! and I must return the money! Why does he who sells lose everything?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors