Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returns

I bought an item as a guest and it won’t let me return it and it says it can’t find my order

Clothing size filter not working??

Why is it when I filter a clothing search by size I still see a ton of results not in my size? Total waste of time that makes it hard to shop... has it always been this way ?? And I am not talking about listings where the sellers labeled the listing ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Questionable customer inquiry

Just received this message through Ebay. The link was not included in this nots, as this forum will not allow it as it is not a valid link. just checking to see if this type of communication ic common .. Thoughts? The userID ticunni7089 is "no longer...

Payouts???

I sold an item for $25 + $10 shipping, totals $35. from which deductions of $7.99 (ship label) and Ebay fees of $5.31 were made, which should have netted me $21.70, but Ebay only paid out $13.71 ..... what am I missing???

Email scam

Has anyone received an Razorpay email saying seller requests payment?  

Shipping On Saturdays

Hi there. Is shipping on Saturday mandatory? I have one day handling time set up in my shipping policies. For example, if a customer orders on Friday, does it still fall within one day handling time if I ship the item on Monday? TIALaura

Lawnmower discharge deflector

I am looking for a discharge deflector for a Craftsman push mower model 917378550. The part number for the deflector is 532175071. The deflector is back ordered at all online stores with no estimated time of being back in stock. If anyone has one of ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

did not receive product

on april 20th i bought order number 07-11472-02053 and never received, seller bought a shipping label but never shipped, buyer is gone now and been trying to get ahold of ebay, they keep throwing up road blocks and get no where, really disappointed w...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors