cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

did not receive product

on april 20th i bought order number 07-11472-02053 and never received, seller bought a shipping label but never shipped, buyer is gone now and been trying to get ahold of ebay, they keep throwing up road blocks and get no where, really disappointed with ebay, any ideas

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

did not receive product

@easyl20 wrote:

on april 20th i bought order number 07-11472-02053 and never received, seller bought a shipping label but never shipped, buyer is gone now and been trying to get ahold of ebay, they keep throwing up road blocks and get no where, really disappointed with ebay, any ideas

@easyl20 

Go to purchase history. Find item. Open “item not received” case. Follow prompts to open case. 

If seller does not refund (or respond in the allotted time), return to the case and escalate to eBay. eBay will then force a full refund from the seller. 

CONSERVITVS  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay member since: 1996

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

did not receive product

i have tried doing that, since he bought a shipping label ebay tell me to contact seller, seller has been suspended, ebay finds a way to dodge me from every angle

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

did not receive product

@easyl20 wrote:

i have tried doing that, since he bought a shipping label ebay tell me to contact seller, seller has been suspended, ebay finds a way to dodge me from every angle

@easyl20 

If you are not able to open a refund case, then your only option is to start a dispute with your funding source. 

If you used PayPal, then you have 180 days to do so. 

If you funded your payment with a credit card, most also allow up to 180 days to dispute a transaction. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

did not receive product

that is good advise, thank you, its a shame that ebay makes you do that

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

did not receive product

@easyl20 wrote:

that is good advise, thank you, its a shame that ebay makes you do that

@easyl20 

You have my sympathy. Not a good situation. 

Best to you. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply