Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

why is ebay adding the sales tax to the seller's income from sale. Sellers never receive sales tax

I couldn't believe my eyes, but apparently Ebay is charging the seller to include the sales tax to the amount received, we don't receive any sales tax from customers, and when they get their 12% which already way too high, but this is downright theft...

you received an offer message

is there any way to turn off these annoying and Spammy messages currently i just seach "offer" and delete them all but i am afraid one of these times im going to accidentally delete something that was actually important i don't need 100+ messages tel...

chrome_gqDon6xFYf.png

request to remove feedback denied for international buyer

i sent a request to remove feedback the feedback in question the buyer states "Damage on shipping :(" however this was shipped via the global shipping program and i believe this to be one of those eBay protects us from negative feedback of this type ...

Can't find Local Pickup ? Here's how to add it

I have seen some users state that they could not find "Local Pickup" as an option in their listing. 1 - Go to the Shipping part of your listing2 - Click on "see shipping options"3 - Scroll down choices and click the Local Pickup Button

I mixed up 2 orders and shipped to wrong buyers...

After selling on eBay since 1999, both my personal and business account, I finally did it. I mixed up 2 orders. Both gray colored clothing items, but I could swear I processed the first one before I even pulled the second one. Apparently not....Well,...

Buyer hasn't Paid - Is there a way to check?

I listed two new sealed HP toner cartridges Sunday and they sold (no offer) within what seemed like seconds to a user such as "cash for toners". I thought amazing, that was quick. And great now I have $180. Well now it's the AM a day and some change ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Video games

Hello I’ve been thinking of selling video games was wondering if anybody here had any success? Thanks!

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 46 replies
  • 7 helpful

Resolved! Promoted listings is a scam!

I pay extra for promoted listings so my items will have more exposure, here's my experience. I list my item and wait 48 hrs and I have a few views. No interest after 72 hrs so I go on a neutral computer and search for my item, exactly. I search to pa...

Resolved! New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 268 replies
  • 35 helpful

Resolved! What are your thoughts on the AI generated item descriptions?

As a buyer (and sometimes seller) I find the AI generated descriptions either irritating or at least unhelpful. Seems like most of those descriptions treat me like a buyer who can't think for themselves or don't really know what they want or like. Al...

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

Most Marked as Helpful Authors