Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EPA Emissions violations

We have tried everything under the son to try and comply with these EPA Emissions violations that are reported to us by eBay. We have reached out to eBay on numerous occasions asked, reasoned and even begged for eBay to give us a keywords list to del...

Internet Vehicle Scams

I’ve been reviewing the board recently and noticing many questions about Internet Vehicle Scams or about fraud by bad actors using the eBay brand without validity or permission, so I’m sticking this post at the top of this board. Other expert sellers...

selling an '89 Saab 900 turbo 5 speed

I'm getting ready to sell a 1989 Saab 900 turbo, 5 speed. It runs great, and it's a blast to drive. The problem is there is no one near me that I trust who knows how to work on it, and no one who can work on it that I trust. I suspect this happens to...

Classic vehicle title status in listing

I see listings where the specifications say the title status is "clean", and also I understand sometimes title status "not specified". But then listings can say "clean title" but have a description that includes words to the effect of "bill of sale o...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Pays Return Shipping

I am fine with listing terms that call for the buyer to pay for return shipping. What I am NOT fine with is when the listing is in error and the entire purchase is based upon erroneous data. Case in point is a hood release cable for a Mercedes 211 ch...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I contact Ebay customer care when a return has been closed

I recently purchased a rack & pinion steering for my car from a seller on Ebay. The sale went smooth, I paid for the item as soon as I ordered it (12/8) and received it promptly, but it turned out I didn't need it after all. I emailed the seller same...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automotive fraud scam etc...

This one has me baffled, I got scammed last year and now I'm a lot jumpy about having it done again .I can't figure out how to post the email and texts that are used to communicate.She tells me to send it to eBay gift cards I but the last time that I...

back orders

How do I get to see all my past orders that I have bought. Every year EBAY deletes what I have bought from year to year

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I purchased a motor and need to send a copy of purchase details page to a friend for their records?

How do I forward a copy ( share) my purchase details page to a friend who has mutual interest invested on the motor purchase for their own records. Please help to assist me with this issue as I'm unfamiliar with the process to do so? Thank you kindly...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors